First trip to ibiza help!

worker1

Hey everyone..

Me and my friend are coming to ibiza for the first (well not the first we have been in the off season) time this september. we are gonna come sept 5-9 so we can see tiesto and AVB. pretty excited.

some questions..

1. I last went to ibiza in 2000. is it still worth the trip from the states?

2. we are either staying in ibiza town (where i last stayed) or playa de en bosa. since we are there to party (but since we are in our late 20's - not party like when we were 20) we wanna stay somewhere FUN and with like minded travellers but not somewhere where 18 year old kids are gonna scream all night long. any suggestions?

3. what clubs should we NOT miss?

any and all tips, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated. either post it on the board or I would love an email to borkinj@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!

Hey everyone..

Me and my friend are coming to ibiza for the first (well not the first we have been in the off season) time this september. we are gonna come sept 5-9 so we can see tiesto and AVB. pretty excited.

some questions..

1. I last went to ibiza in 2000. is it still worth the trip from the states?

2. we are either staying in ibiza town (where i last stayed) or playa de en bosa. since we are there to party (but since we are in our late 20's - not party like when we were 20) we wanna stay somewhere FUN and with like minded travellers but not somewhere where 18 year old kids are gonna scream all night long. any suggestions?

3. what clubs should we NOT miss?

any and all tips, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated. either post it on the board or I would love an email to borkinj@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!

Ibiza is still great! You shall see a lot of changes since you last came...space terrace is gone, dc10 closed and bora bora not the same as before...
From what you say i suggest you Playa d'en bossa coz its in your range of age (san an is more 18(15?)-25). You will have fun! New bars have opened and there is always a bus to privilege if you want to see Tiesto! And most important of all: ENJOY IT!

Back