first timers need help

cherry23

My friends and I are going to ibiza to work for the season- anyone know a good hotel to stay in while we find accommodation, or knw any good accommodation for when we're out there?!:D

My friends and I are going to ibiza to work for the season- anyone know a good hotel to stay in while we find accommodation, or knw any good accommodation for when we're out there?!:D

Hi there!

Myself and best friend are in the same situation as yourself, (looking to head out there 1st weekend of may for the season) and have found Thomas Cook the best place to shop. Many Hotels / Appartments are available for around £70 per person for a week, so check out the website:

http://www.thomascook.com/hotels

We will be reserving during the week, booking flights at the same time. Whilst there, appartently 'the ship inn' is the best place to go to find permanent accommodation and work.. Any other questions, please ask!

Leigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur right, just go to the ship inn and look on the board, loads of people put there numbers up for you to ring if u need accommodation.

Hey guys i worked Malia last year and looking to go ibiza this year, just wonderd wot best ways to get job and accomodation is in Ibiza if ppl kno.. whether its same as malia????

alrite mate, ive never been malia but when i went ibiza i just went early(25 april) n went to the job days ant some of the bars and went to pool partys, thats how i met the people who i lived with for most of the season.there alwayus jobs and accomodation in the ship.

Back