First timer, one night only!

realtycoon

Hi
I've stumbled upon Ibiza Spotlight and have to give my thanks and compliments to the site owners on a great site and guide to Ibiza.
I'm hoping the community can help me. I'm comming to Barcelona and will be going to Ibiza for one night only, Monday September 1st. Flying in in the evening and flying out in the morning.
What is the best option to get the full Ibiza experience for one night only?

What is the top club for that night and what kind of music will they have?

Also, I've seen comflicting schedules regarding Roger Sanchez at Pacha, will he be there on Monday Sept 1 ???

Thanks from Canada! and looking forward to visiting Ibiza

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm in Barcelona on a package deal and already have a room in Barcelona, plus I got a great deal on the flights from Barcelona-Ibiza.

One more question, I noticed that many of the clubs don't allow cameras in. Does this mean that I should leave my mobile phone home too as it has a camera on it?? or would the clubs just ignore it?

You will be fine with camera phone. I have taken photo's and video in Amnesia without problem.

To get the ful experience go to San-Antonia and watch the sunset at one of the bars on the sun set strip.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm in Barcelona on a package deal and already have a room in Barcelona, plus I got a great deal on the flights from Barcelona-Ibiza.

One more question, I noticed that many of the clubs don't allow cameras in. Does this mean that I should leave my mobile phone home too as it has a camera on it?? or would the clubs just ignore it?

They cant take your cell phone off you but some places allow digital cameras more than others.

Depends on the mood of the security. My friend took his digital camera into Space and Amnesia after being searched no probs but Privilege make you put it in a locker outside the club. Eden and Pacha are cool I think.

Back