First timer - need help

S

smurffy

Guys,
We are going for the first time in Ibiza and after reading all tehse forum pages I may say that we are very CONFUSED.

1. we want to catch the closing party @ space on the 21st (by the way, amazing line up :p ). can somebody tell me what time we should be there as we plan on arriving on the 21st? Or is it better on the 20th?

2. What is the drugs policy in Ibiza? I know it may sound stupid but ...wher we come from things are very difficult :confused:

help again

... and how is it with the money there? I heard that you might get stolen very easy?

get to space about 2 0r 3 ish in the afternoon.

and as for the drugs...we don't normally talk about how/ where etc to get drugs on the island...but they are available...and if you want some you will be ok.

Re: help again

smurffy said:
... and how is it with the money there? I heard that you might get stolen very easy?

just look after your money, like you would do anywhere else in the world and you want loose it...

Re: help again

smurffy said:

Well only if you leave it out in an obvious place.

Seriously, crime is no worse than anywhere else and is a lot lower than in most major cities.

ok, let me see if I got this right:
1. 2-3 afternoon on Sunday, so if we fly on Sunday it should be ok.
Should we expect any problems at the entrance like ques, no more places, etc.
2. Regarding the drungs....I imagined there was a policy as nobody attacked the subject :oops:

What do you think about the closing at Space, any good for the first trip to ibiza?

Hi, hi, I have imagined that!
Just joking, I am so trilled about this trip that I can not help it...
How many hours should we expect to party?

And another silly question: is there a pool involved in all these clubbing activities?

smurffy said:
Should we expect any problems at the entrance like ques, no more places, etc.

expect long ques at the space opening.....and even longer if you haven't bought a ticket.

you may be able to buy a ticket on the website, nearer the time.

Is there any change of not getting in? Should we come earlier or something? I really don't want to miss this one :?:

How much should I expect the entrance to be?Is there a special price for the closing party?

How about the papers? Do they check you when you go in? (we come from a place where they don't do that in clubs)

Is San Antonio a good place to check in?

You guys are really helpful, thanks :rolleyes:

actually sorry smurffy, i thought you meant the space closing the week later.

got the dates mixed up.

the one you are going to will still be busy, but you should still be able to pay on the door and you shouldn't have to ques for that long.

Back