first time to IBIZA

Saeed

hi all ,
i am going to visit Ibiza first time and i want someone who can help to find which is the best club to go, i found on the website club call
Es Paradis can you tell how is that one, i am looking for club where to find new frindes and fun in the same time.

I like the vibe of Space during the day and the darker inside feel at night. I also liked Pacha a lot even though it had a more cosmopolitan flavor to it. Amnesia was fun, but a little crowded, but I met some really awesome people there. Privilege was a little overwhelming and not as friendly of a place as the other clubs I thought. But that's just my opinion. As far as Eden and the others on the San Antonio side, I didn't ever go to those, so I can't really say what their vibe is like.

I know that you will be able to make friends and meet cool people where ever you go. Ibiza is extremely chilled and soooooo friendly. At least that is my experience, so don't worry about it. I am sure that you will have the time of your life! Enjoy and be happy! :D

Saeed said:
i found on the website club call Es Paradis can you tell how is that one

thats how it is!! :lol:

fa_03.jpg

the west end is filled with a bunch of assholes who want to start fights...dont go to es paradis or eden...i went there and didnt like the people!! stick with pacha and space

depends on what you like:

For chillout:
try: Savannah, Coastline, Small cafées in Ibiza town or Bora Bora.

For trance/uplifting:
God´s Kitchen, Eden
Cream - Thursdays last year with Tiesto
Judgement Sunday - Jules, Lisa Lashes, Fergie....

For House:
El Devino - various nights
Friday - M.O.S - Heard that it´s going to be changed to Thursdays though! :-(

hope this was useful!

i went to es paradis last year for a water party and i thought it was a massive laugh, but it depends what you like because i even venture down to the west end and enjoy myself.

boxter said:
i went to es paradis last year for a water party and i thought it was a massive laugh, but it depends what you like because i even venture down to the west end and enjoy myself.

Ooh shame on you, you should be stuck by a bolt of lightening :p ;) Only joking sweetie, each to their own :)

Back