First time out and want it to be good

H

hcdriver

Hi all,

It's my first time to the island :D and I'm going with my g/f and we'd like it to be good, not that we'll have any doubt. We are definitely going to hit up some of the club nights and obviously do the bar thing, but I'm not sure of where else we should hit. How are the cave tours? Are they worth the visit? Any cool restaurants that we should hit? Kasbah and Coastline have already been recommended by a few friends. Any other interesting activities? It's actually our first vacay together :eek: and I would like us to have a variety of things to do, so we're not sitting on the beach saying we're bored, although again, I'm told that's a rare occurence. We're heading down from June 20-June 30, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi there, its my first time too and I will be quite keen to hear what suggestions people offer as I fly out in four weeks time. I cant believe its come around so quickly, it feels like just five minutes ago that I booked it. I will be on a bit of a tight budget, but do have a hired car for three days so some good places to visit would be appreciated.

i went to ibiza for the first time with my boyf two years ago and it was our first holiday together and this year will be our third time on the isle together!
we always go for two weeks. in that two weeks we do about 7 LARGE club nights cream, we love sundays, underwater, pacha etc depending on budget and who is playing. for the 'queiter' nights we just visited bars such as coastline, mambo, itacca, savannah, bar m this also allows you to go to the pre parties so you still get a good night, soaking up the atmosphere, seeing the dj's without spending a fortune! we also ensured that the quieter nights we went to the nicer places to eat such as kasbah and davids pizzeria. we also made use of the hotel bars and the local supermarkets.
day times we spent recovering, on the beach, exploring the island.
would recommend that you take a pack of cards, books/magazines, radio if all goes well you will have an awesome time we have loved all the holidays we have had out there and we are now counting down to july the 28th

hcdriver said:
Hi all,

It's my first time to the island :D and I'm going with my g/f and we'd like it to be good, not that we'll have any doubt. We are definitely going to hit up some of the club nights and obviously do the bar thing, but I'm not sure of where else we should hit. How are the cave tours? Are they worth the visit? Any cool restaurants that we should hit? Kasbah and Coastline have already been recommended by a few friends. Any other interesting activities? It's actually our first vacay together :eek: and I would like us to have a variety of things to do, so we're not sitting on the beach saying we're bored, although again, I'm told that's a rare occurence. We're heading down from June 20-June 30, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi hcd,

How's it going? Good to see some fellow canadians heading over for the first time. Mine too! :p Looks like your over same time as me. I'm staying from June 21 to July 1 with a friend of mine. Check out KM5 or Bambuddha Grove to chill and have a good meal with your girl. ;)

http://www.bambuddha.com
http://www.km5-lounge.com

d4l :D

nomatter what, go to San An sunset strip and experience the sunset from there! you schould definately go to some of the excluded beaches as well and try to see most of the unexplored Ibiza as well

premile said:
Get your hands on this book: The Rough Guide to Ibiza & Formentera
It's a priceless gem

IMG_3659.JPG

make sure you check out bora bora, best time to go is on sundays before space!!

rent yourself a car and explore the whole of the island
(portinatx, salines, and every cala... in between)

and, indeed,
check out bora bora on sundays and tuesdays
(it's free, unlike space !)
go on wednesdays to pin up for soul heaven in the afternoon-evening
go for dc10 on mondays (circo loco)
and deffo go to RY in Pacha and la troya n Amnesia

enjoy yourself

Back