FIRST TIME HERE... FIRST TIME IN IBIZA. HELP!!!

H

hay

HELLO ALL

RIGHT HERES THE THING THIS IS MY FIRST TIME (JUST REGISTERED) HERE AND I NEED SUM INFO! :D

BASICALLY ME AND MY 3 MATES R GOING TO IBIZA (STAYIN IN SAN ANTONIO) FROM 12TH JULY FOR A WEEK AND WEVE NEVER BEEN B4 BUT ARE SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. IF U LOT COULD MAYBE GIVE SUM INFORMATION ABOUT BEST PLACES TO GO, WHERE TO STEER CLEAR OF, YOUR EXPERIENCES ETC OR ANY HINTS BOUT ANYTHING. WERE NOT SURE BOUT DOING THE BIG CLUBS YET COS OF MONEY (OR LACK OF LOL) BUT WERE STILL UP FOR A REALLLY GOOD TIME 8) :lol: .BUT ANYTHING ON I DUNNO.. ERM BEACHES, CATAMARAN/BOAT TRIPS TO SECLUDED BEACHES, DRINK PRICES BLA BLAH BLAH WOULD BE GREAT! COS IM JUST CURIOUS

THANKYOOOOUUUUU!!!

HOPE 2 HEAR FROM YA SOON. X

search the topics in th forum

my friend it's all here some where, everything you need to know is some where in this forum, from good bars, prices of drink, the best clubs it's all hear.

enjoy ;)

You've got to experience the big clubs at some point (maybe not Privilege) even if you only go once or twice.

Paca space and Amenisa are my favourite clubs.

bars, I'd say Mamo for watching the sun rise, also the lovely coastline, all in the san an area.

Also, if you like a curry ask for the curry club in san ann. It's the best :D

lynch said:

bars, I'd say Mamo for watching the sun rise

Where's Paca, Amenisa and Mamo?

lynch said:

bars, I'd say Mamo for watching the sun rise, also the lovely coastline, all in the san an area.

Also, if you like a curry ask for the curry club in san ann. It's the best :D

Lynch lets better say Pacha, Space Amnesia and Mambo ;)

obviously lynch is not english, in which case lynch's english is not that bad.

I say lynch isn't english, but if she was english then i have found another person for stephen to moan at for bad english and spelling hehehe!!

Back