First time help

cobhy

Hey guys my first time going to ibiza this year and was looking for some tips and stuff we are heading from the 1st to 15th of august.

1. How much would you need for two weeks (thinking bout bringing 4G)
2. Has anyone stayed in the marian apartments (Where we are staying)
3. What temp will it be roughly cause i am snow white and will need factor 700 :p
4. Any other general tips greatly appreciated.

Hey guys my first time going to ibiza this year and was looking for some tips and stuff we are heading from the 1st to 15th of august.

2. Has anyone stayed in the marian apartments (Where we are staying)
3. What temp will it be roughly cause i am snow white and will need factor 700 :p
4. Any other general tips greatly appreciated.

Try searching the forums, everything has been covered many times. So decide what you'd like to know, then search. I could be here all day with tips, it all depends what your'e into.

What i can say is it'll be fooking hot then, so do bring your factor 700 :oops: :lol:

From the FAQ

No posts about how or where to get drugsI think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.
:)lol:)

Anyone reccomend any good places to go before the big clubs all trance heads that are going and if there are any other smaller clubs round the island that play trance could anyone let me know. And did anyone stay in the marian apartments wanna know if there safe and what not.

Back