First Ibiza clubbing holiday since the 90's!

Rae44

Hi, Im going back to Ibiza on Sunday (15th - 20th Sept) for a clubbing week for the first time for MANY years and I need advice from the seasoned 'older' clubbers on where to go! Im looking for deep house really, not too trancy, hard core or charty....where should i go?? I know the island but on a family holiday level these days, am very excited to be going without kids and having a week to pretend im 25 again!!

What DJs did you like in the 90s ? A lot of them still going in Ibiza ...

I would Sunday it would be a toss up between Glitterbox (at Hi - the old Space) and Solomun at Pacha (this would be my recommendation) both will have good mixed / older crowd (me / wife and friends will be there all ages 40-50)

Monday - you have Cocoon with Sven Vath at Amnesia or Circo Loco at DC-10

Tuesday is Resistance Closing at Privilege (including Sasha and John Digweed)

Throw in a night at Pikes and you'll probably be done ...

looking for deep house and advising Techno? ?

Obeach, san antonio, bay side, kissstory their most popular daytime party.
Children of 80 hard rock hotel pdb, can be fun
Pikes hotel,san an check their calendar event
ibiza rock hotel have house daytime pool party
Blue Marlin ibz cala jondal 5pm 10pm

a day at the beach bar Sa trinxa (salinas beach close to pdb on way to san jordi/airport) with Jon Sa trinxa? check his fb i dont know if its still monday wed as it used to be 2pm 8pm

looking for deep house and advising Techno? ?

Obeach, san antonio, bay side, kissstory their most popular daytime party.
Children of 80 hard rock hotel pdb, can be fun
Pikes hotel,san an check their calendar event
ibiza rock hotel have house daytime pool party
Blue Marlin ibz cala jondal 5pm 10pm

a day at the beach bar Sa trinxa (salinas beach close to pdb on way to san jordi/airport) with Jon Sa trinxa? check his fb i dont know if its still monday wed as it used to be 2pm 8pm

Looking for deep house and your advising mainstream charts? :?:
I do hope that was sarcastic!

Deep house/House ..can put in same bag...

i dont know if my minds is accurate ,but along your vlog, music heard was quiet commercial/cheezy ?, still time to bring/look for kick ass tunes ?
Along aug 19, that feeling when spanish locals asked me to put more sketchy Music in the car and i put a Tech house mix from the ibiza project & they get mad ? waving hands/dancing in the car & surprised from a french ☠? (not only them, sorry to have 32Go usb key ,lot of people want to buy ? )

Deep house/House ..can put in same bag...

i dont know if my minds is accurate ,but along your vlog, music heard was quiet commercial/cheezy ?, still time to bring/look for kick ass tunes ?
Along aug 19, that feeling when spanish locals asked me to put more sketchy Music in the car and i put a Tech house mix from the ibiza project & they get mad ? waving hands/dancing in the car & surprised from a french ☠? (not only them, sorry to have 32Go usb key ,lot of people want to buy ? )

Aww thank you so much for watching my vlogs :)

Think he means House Piano and so on. MAW for example

Glitterbox can be right , Black Coffee or Bob Sinclair ( little different ). Thats what they Play at Nassau at 5 in the afternoon ( Alex Kentucky or someone )

Last edited:
Based on my limited knowledge i'd say pikes or pacha are your best bets (depending on the night) older crowd

+ if you want to hear real 'deep house' tune into my mixcloud show tmrw - got some classics lined up..

[EDIT - postponed till October]

Last edited:
Based on my limited knowledge i'd say pikes or pacha are your best bets (depending on the night) older crowd

+ if you want to hear real 'deep house' tune into my mixcloud show tmrw - got some classics lined up..
Time and a link please me old china

Thanks for the help. We're staying at Pacha so would make sense to go to Solomun on Sunday , i think we get free entry... We'll play the rest of the week by ear I reckon ?

Back