Finding accommodation for the summer .

Plan is to head back over late April 2023 to stay for the season, Will have a budget of €500/700 a month for rent, what is everyone's experience of finding long term accommodation?
Have saw people mentioning Facebook groups but checked for season past and was very few genuine posts just lots of scams,Found ideal lista which seems a good one but not any more sites, does anyone know what kind of acom I can expect for my budget or know any landlords based in san an :) x

Depending on the number of people staying, typical workers accomodation in San Antonio is usually in the €400-450 range. Add to that the agency & deposit which are usually the same fee as the monthly rent.

Anything over 500 is typically abit nicer, does depend on the amount of people again though. I stayed in a villa for 3 of the months I was there last season & it was less than €500 per month but I was living with alot of people. Some of my friends lived with less in theirs but paid €600 per month. There are people on the groups that have good reputations, their accomodation is usually basic but does the job. With the villas it's abit more difficult because there is so many moving parts.

Depending on the number of people staying, typical workers accomodation in San Antonio is usually in the €400-450 range. Add to that the agency & deposit which are usually the same fee as the monthly rent.

Anything over 500 is typically abit nicer, does depend on the amount of people again though. I stayed in a villa for 3 of the months I was there last season & it was less than €500 per month but I was living with alot of people. Some of my friends lived with less in theirs but paid €600 per month. There are people on the groups that have good reputations, their accomodation is usually basic but does the job. With the villas it's abit more difficult because there is so many moving parts.
Cheers for the reply mate, I'm going to just head over in April see how it goes, just wary scammers etc, and struggling see stuff online, you going back for the season next year?

Cheers for the reply mate, I'm going to just head over in April see how it goes, just wary scammers etc, and struggling see stuff online, you going back for the season next year?
From the start of next year there will be alot of people posting stuff on the groups. Yeah I'll be back, same time mid or late April, already counting the days hahah

Plan is to head back over late April 2023 to stay for the season, Will have a budget of €500/700 a month for rent, what is everyone's experience of finding long term accommodation?
Have saw people mentioning Facebook groups but checked for season past and was very few genuine posts just lots of scams,Found ideal lista which seems a good one but not any more sites, does anyone know what kind of acom I can expect for my budget or know any landlords based in san an :) x
interesting. if you are a uk passport holder what type of visa do you have to enable you to stay for more than 90 days?

Back