find atlantis

dash

I try two times to go in atlantis, but i don't find it :oops: ....when u are not far from "torre del pirata" (exactly in front of es vedra ), can someone tell me what i the way from there ? (on my left is a small mountain with the tower on top and on my right is cala d'hort).

We went last year, wasn't all that hard to find, got the photos to prove it as well.

It's kind of like the Beach, I can't really tell you.

why not search the forum, someone put up directions to it a wee while ago...

its underneath you just have to find someway to get down there its a dangerous climb down the rockface but in my opinion its worth it !!!!

nicked from an older post

This is an excursion for the fit and healthy only. Atlantis is a beautiful beach opposite an impressive rock called Es Vedrá, close to Cala d'Hort beach. Take the road from San Antonio to Cala d'Hort and turn at La Torre de es Savinar to the beach. The steep drop leads to a thin stretch of sand 250m-long leading to the old half-submerged stone quarry. Don't miss the natural cave with a painted image of the God, Shiva, who is claimed to protect the cave temple. The trek back up the slope is a challenge, but worth the effort.

LOOK FARMILIAR

es_vedra.jpg

Frontliners2003 said:
its a dangerous climb down the rockface but in my opinion its worth it !!!!

i've try this way :eek: :eek: , but it's only good if u want to suicide yourself...
thank u nevertheless...

Back