CFQ012: Filthy Rich - Natay EP
2. Run & Jump
> SOME REACTIONS:
- Kid Massive (Audio Damage Records): "run & jump, rocking tune!!!!"
- James Fitch (Prok & Fitch): "A nice slice of the dark and moody! Love the beats ma brother!"
- Will Bailey: "nice nice nice will be supporting!"
- Adam K (Kiss100): "Really looking forward to spinning Natay out. I find myself looking forward more and more to opening the Control Freq records mail outs as you know there gonna be good :0)"
- Sonny Wharton: 5/5 "2 killers here from Rich... into both and will support heavily!! "
- Lucien Foort: 5/5 "Love both trax! Rich on form once more!!! Let the good freq's roll"
- Graham Sahara (Pacha Ibiza): "Thanks for the promo. Run and Jump is the track for me on this ep. Good solid main room techy track. I shall try out"
> LISTEN / BUY:
> PRESS RELEASE:
"The next infective installment has arrived on Control Freq Records from the one they call Filthy"
Fresh from the recent chart topping success of ‘Dirty Freak 2009’ – ‘Natay’ is the newest smash hit release destined for great things from Filthy Rich, prodigal DJ/Producer and mastermind behind Control Freq Records. Everyone out there familiar with Control Freq will know that since its very beginning, Rich has slowly been building an impressive portfolio of victorious releases and showcasing homegrown new talent. Taking on soundsystems worldwide, ‘Natay’ is the latest pick of the bunch.
The Natay EP is another heavyweight production piece for the label, dreamed up by Rich himself, and going down a storm with clubbers and industry alike. Showcasing his current sound from Rich's ever diverse repertoire of styles, Natay is a dark and edgy tech number that focuses on the dancefloor and is still full of that vital ingredient - Rich’s energetic vigor that we all know and love him for. His passion for what he does always shows through in his work, making each track that little bit sweeter knowing the precision that has gone into it.
Equally unmissable is the B-side "Run and Jump." A hit in itself, this is a classic twisted but energetic slice of deep rolling tech-house, guaranteed to get just as much coverage on the floor in its own right.
For a chance to be part of the Filthy experience, which will undoubtedly bring everyone back for more, be ready to catch Rich in one of his many upcoming dates across the UK or even in the USA as he takes his empire on the road and grabs America by the horns.
> FORTHCOMING ON CONTROL FREQ RECORDS:
> CFQ013 - Kid Massive - Neon Lights EP
> CFQ014 - Filthy Rich - Natay Remixes
Remixes from: Ingo Staar / Kim Fai / Rudi Stakker
> CFQ015 - M-Tek & Tim Priestley - Stalker
Remixes from: Filthy Rich / Disfunktion
> CFQ016 - Prok & Fitch vs Filthy Rich - Squeeze
Remixes from: Dirty Secretz / Tim Priestley / Lojak
> CFQ017 - Adam Sharpe - The Sun EP
> LICENCING / INFO: