Films involving/about ibiza

Year 95, zero VIP tables in Ibiza except a little at Pacha! she is proud to be the first to have created the table service at space , amnésia and privilege

not that I'd been there, but a friend of mine told me even at KU there used to be a small 'privé' already, the concept was certainly not created by her and had been around for longer than that

not that I'd been there, but a friend of mine told me even at KU there used to be a small 'privé' already, the concept was certainly not created by her and had been around for longer than that

I was in Ku. There was a area , which was not open for common guests. People told me there. Too long ago , I remember was close to the entrance with a closed door and bouncer. Was not in ( only a narrative ). I think , it was not possible to book it. Was for pop stars , rich people and so on.
Different Vip thing to today.
Maybe someone here konws .

Horrible no 😖 I think she was even worse than that 10 -15 years ago . Of course she didn’t invent the vip culture , she just reinforce it in some places . But listening to someone saying that ibiza was JUST a place with 10000 people dancing and that it ! Clueless 🙈

I was in Ku. There was a area , which was not open for common guests. People told me there. Too long ago , I remember was close to the entrance with a closed door and bouncer. Was not in ( only a narrative ). I think , it was not possible to book it. Was for pop stars , rich people and so on.
Different Vip thing to today.
Maybe someone here konws .
So actual VIP’s, not like the silly divs at Ocean Beach spending a weeks wages on a bed to make their Snapchat story look good.

Back