Figurettes

K

K-eat

I think thats how you spell it - anyone ever stayed there. Staying there this year - drove through it before - dosen't seem to be much it but ideally placed being right between the town and playa den bossa. Any one ever stayed at the Lido Fiesta Apartments? Any info?

PaulSub

It's not a bad place but you will probably want to head to Salinas (bus/car)or Bossa (which is about 20 min walk) during the day. As a resort there are quite a few family hotels along the plaza and the beash is OK but nothing special. A few pubs along there and one verry small and 100% cheezy club there too. It's more like the outskirts of Evissa than a resort it's self (save the short plaza along the beach) and it's walkable to the town center too. There are a few internet cafes and bars a few blocks in from the beach front too and the infamous Blue Rose (which is opposite the police station, LOL - or one strip club is anyways). There is also a laundry and some pizza/burger places too if that floats your boat at mealtime. Hope that helps :)

Keifer

Alright K-eat mate, reckon your stalking me. I posted a Figuretas mail yesterday, am gonna stay there in September. You from Dublin??

premile

I stayed in Figueretas in '01, the area was cool as far as location is concerned. I also enjoyed heading out to the beach for pick up volley ball games.

james

Administrator
Staff member
figueretas is cool - it is walking distance to ibiza town, it has its own small beach (ibiza town doesn't) and lots of nice cafés along the promenade.

it is also very 'local' and has a lot more spanish flair than most resorts.

you can also catch a ferry to formentera and d'en bossa - cool way to arrive at bora bora ;-)

K

K-eat

Quote "Alright K-eat mate, reckon your stalking me. I posted a Figuretas mail yesterday, am gonna stay there in September. You from Dublin??"

Yeah i'm from Dublin - a North side Finglas boy. Wat about yourself?

dfunky

A ferry from figuerettas to Bossa ! that would probably take longer than walking, would be a nice journey along the coast though.

Keifer

Hey K-eat, I'm a from the not so Wild West, Lucan. When are you going to Figureatas? I'm going fr the closing parties. U going to spirit tonight? Should be a blinder...

K

K-eat

i'm going for the opening parties - leave on 20th June.

Didn't know it was tickets only for Morillo tonite - a mate told me you could pay at the door muppet. Just rang ticket master and they've about 20 left - gonna run up at lunch and try get a couple. If they're gone when I get there - i'll have to settle for Derrick Carter in the RB. Heard he's wicked so I don't mind.

Did you see Morillo in the POD last year - it was the best nite of clubbing last year by a long shot - unbelievable atmosphere.

A

Anonymous

K-eat

ha ha ha

do they use the word Keat round your sides??

they do here!

Keat and yute...

is it a reference to that?

K

K-eat

not too sure wat you mean - my real name is spelt Keith - but all my friends spell it K-eat cause I like my food. That dosen't mean I'm fat - although some times they make me pay double when i go to the cinema.

Anyway, stop taking the piss jigsaw or i'll break up into little pieces. lol.