Figueretas Sud Studios

T

tom17678

Hi! Anyone stayed in Figueretas before? Stayed in San An, last year and hated it, so thought we try something different this year I know it's gay, which I don't mind at all ;) But is the atmosphere good?

I think Figueretas is good choice. Its close to ibiza town, the shops, great restaurants and only 10-15 min walk to Bora Bora, Space and Pin-up 8)

Best is to find hotel that doesnt allow children IMO...way to crazy what with the kids and the pool and all. Yikes!! :eek: :evil:

We stayed in Figuretas this summer -- location is really tops. Ditto on advice re a kids free hotel... but good luck on that one.

If it weren't so effing hot, you could easily walk to Space -- we walked easily to Bora Bora & back up to Ibiza town. And you're just a stroll away from Pin-Up.

We stayed at the Sirenis Jabeque, which was a lovely hotel. Really clean & tidy. Plus, they'll ring taxis for you, which is handy. If you stay there, I would recommend requesting a room not near the entertainment or restaurant (people we met stayed near there & really didn't enjoy the noise) or a corner room -- which means at worst, there will be kids on ONE side of you -- not both.

This was my husband's first year out of San An -- and he really liked that the hotel had air con! :D

Yep, I can recommend it. I stayed at Hotel Nautico Ebeso, Figueretes, water front beach hotel. Good quality, modern, and reasonably priced. In fact I have just been checking up for a return trip in September and it is still one the cheaper 3 star hotels. Probably go there again. I booked it online thru the Easyjet website.

It's just a 20-25 minute walk along the promenade and beaches to Bora Bora and Space. A 20-25 minute walk to Pacha and El Divino. About a 20 minute walk to the Base bar in the harbour. 15 minutes to the main bus terminal to San Antonio. Very central for me.

I found an excellent Italian restaurant a couple of hundred metres along the promenade. There's a chinese restaurant next door and a few others. Spoilt for choice really.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

DJ Soulman said:
dance4life said:
and only 10-15 min walk to Bora Bora, Space and Pin-up 8)

You must walk very fast! :lol: or was it the beer scooter? ;)

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

i was staying at Es Vive...dont know if thats quite in Figueretas but close enough and ok maybe it was 20 mins...sheesh :rolleyes: :D

nope Dance4life was deffo correct 1st time 10-15 mins :D :D :D

But you would probably take an easy stroll in which case an hour!!

WeLuvIbiza said:
nope Dance4life was deffo correct 1st time 10-15 mins :D :D :D

But you would probably take an easy stroll in which case an hour!!

Go on then, I'll race you! :p

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

stayed in Figueretas in 2001 in a hotel called Sirenis, I remember that there were 2 of them. I think that the 2 are good. The only disadvantage of Figueretas is Kids. So make sure that your room has an AC so you can get some sleep in the afternoon. Figueretas hotels give better value for your money than PDB.
It's a 15 mins walk to Bora Bora and you can go along the Promenade to Ibiza town (15-20 mns)
[/quote]

Back