FIFTY CENTS, or songs to drive you mad

mrs. d.

Actually it's 50 Cent. And that "In Da Club" song could actually be the death of me. It's become one of those toons that I CANNOT GET OUT OF MY HEAD; one of those that you don't really even like, but I think the tobacco manufacturers have likely injected that song with the same lethal but addictive dose of strychnine or whatever it is they put in cigarettes resulting in the thing you love the most also killing you (em, I don't smoke anymore).
Moreover, it's just the very beginning with the "cho birfday blah blah blah bacardi blah" part that's stuck.
Anyone else have a song like this? Maybe it can knock this one out. Give it a try.

Well you think that's bad, howbad is this....I think it's called "Year 3000" by a band called Busted?? :oops: I've got my colleague who's got a young daughter who loves them and he's forever humming it. Plus my niece, forced me to buy their album for her birthday and she's singing it everytime I see her.....I hate it.....but can't stop singing it :twisted: I may have to pay them a visit in a Jay n Silent Bob fashion! aaaargh!

That's what I'm talking about. Except there's NO WAY I'm paying 50 Cent a visit. I think the most powerful weapon I own is a butterknife or possibly the broken handle off the refrigerator door.

Not as bad as Cliff Richard "Its so funny, how we dont talk anymore"
Always a classic for me.

That 50 Cent song, theres another p**s taking song of it by 50 pence, a little better!!! Maybe!!! :eek:

IBIZALISA said:
Not as bad as Cliff Richard "Its so funny, how we dont talk anymore"
Always a classic for me.:eek:

That's Spooky, I've just been talking about the King of Virgins and his awful dress sense to a mate! Ha-ha.....go to be that one where he's on roller boots from the 80's with a walkman the size of telephone box around his waist....

Dr Fox said:
That's Spooky, I've just been talking about the King of Virgins and his awful dress sense to a mate! Ha-ha.....go to be that one where he's on roller boots from the 80's with a walkman the size of telephone box around his waist....

Thank god this office has a door -- I'm laughing myself silly at that one!

Pimp Juice!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard the new song by Nelly on the "Nellyville" album, (Number 6), "Pimp Juice". Its so f***in addictive and I cant get it out of my head!!!!!!! Anyone get a cure??!! He is a legend tho!!!!!!!!!

Oh you aren't alone

Did you hear what 50 Cent said? He said he got shot 9 times. how do you get shot 9 times and still live? What, the shooter had Parkenson's disease or somthing?! LIAR! "In da Club" (that's right, not "in the club", it's "in [da] club.) makes him sound like he is constipated. Ever heard of "Wanksta"? I don't think a single word of English is even spoken on that three-minute travesty.

"I say youz a wanksta, and you need to stop fronttin."

No, 50, you need to stop breathing! And his videos, don't get me started on them. They're nothing less than a dumbing repitition of "bling-bling", "bitches", and "Bentleys", similar to every other rapper in the country. His talentless drivel deserves to be taken off the airways. See, that's what I hate about the USA, only retched, reeking, putrid garbage like "Fiddy" gets recognition in tv or on the radio, all the good artists go to Europe to gain a loyal fanbase, leaving their loyal American commrades to suffer in the wake of wankers like Mr. Cent.

Trust me, if the job market and gas prices in Europe get anything near what we have here in the states, I'm moving to Valencia, near my relitives.

OH GOD, I NEED A CIGARETTE!

In Da Pub

GO , GO, GO, GO, GO ON LOVE.
Its my birthday
you look tarty love
its my birthday
i'll buy you a bacardi love
its my my birthday
an you know i'm av'in a laugh
its not my birthday

These are the lyrics from the parody, 50 pence - in da pub

download it *QUALITY* 8) :p :eek: :lol: :cry: :rolleyes: :oops: :!:

Oi I love 50 Cent, bought the album a couple of wks ago and it is the absolute business :oops: :p

Sara Cox has been playing the 50 Pence on the breakfast show, absolutely quality, kind of sounds like The Streets.

hi barbie, i also like 50cent. but gotta admit the parody cracks me up

craigyt2k1 said:
hi barbie, i also like 50cent. but gotta admit the parody cracks me up

Lol, what does it say as well, something about giving you a pound if you show me your jugs PMSL :lol:

craigyt2k1 said:
i've got a fiver if you let me see your jugs

Yay that's it, do you know who's done it?? It sounds like a cross between The Street and Audio Bullys but I don't know who is the genius behind it.

Back