Fiesta Palmyra Apartments

O

Oakie

This is where im staying this yera when i visit in August. It looks ok and from the brochure it looks quite nice.

But has anyone been there and can you gimme an opinion? 8)

I've stayed in Fiest Palmyra hotel 3 xs and they share same facilities as appts, they're nice, rooms are ok, good location, far enough away from West End but easy enough to walk everywhere.

Oakie said:
This is where im staying this yera when i visit in August. It looks ok and from the brochure it looks quite nice.

But has anyone been there and can you gimme an opinion? 8)

I stayed there last July!! It was really good!! Every1 in the apartments were wicked so we had the best time!! wanted to go back there this year but dint get in :(
You will have the best time!!!!!!

Oakie, my mates and myself will be there in August, wahay :D ...of what I've read on here, they sound pretty good, although I recall Stephen saying they had been refurbed this year so who knows. They are in the ideal place for us.....a stonesthrow from Bar M.....gravy! 8)

Myself and 3 mates are staying in the apartments next week. Does anyone know what the rooms are like? 4 of us are sharing a 1 bedroom apartment, I hope they are big enough! :D

I'm stayin there too...goin this sunday....hope they're good......sounds like Babs enjoyed it so im relying on her judgement ;)

I stayed at the Fiesta Palmyra Hotel in 2001 and the Palmyra Apartments in 2002.

The location of these apts are great! Only 2 mins walk from the likes of Bar M, Kiwi and Eden and Es Paradis. They are situated on the beach front too so it only takes you 30 secs to get onto the beach. There is a supermarket underneath them which is nice and handy.

At the apartments is Bay Bar which never seems to be that busy but you can have a nice drink there in the evening while listening to chill out tunes or have a daytime snack on the terrace. You can even purchase club tickets in the evening too but you may be cheaper buying them from your rep if you going with Thomson.

Word of warning about the swimming pool as its shaded by high trees the sun does not tend to get to it. So when you jump in be prepared for a shock! The sun does reach the terrace so no need to worry if you are a sun worshiper!

The apartments are clean and fairly spacious but can get rather hot as there is no air con especially if you are on the top floor like I was! Fans can be hired from reception though they make little difference.

If anyone wants more info let me know.

i was there last week with 2 mates the rooms are ok but the staff kept giving out bollocking left right and centre for bringing people back to our room in the morning. at the end of the week they would not give us back our deposit of 72 euros back.
they even charged one of my mates 15 euros coz he had a brought a bird back and she was longer than 2hrs in the room. so be warned.

we thought this was quite funny coz we didnt think he could last that long tee hee :D

vincemeister said:
shit...it'll have to b arranged on the sly then! :confused:

if your going to take anyone back i found if you ask them at reception first they were ok about it but my mates just walked in without saying a word and i think this is what upset them so just be polite with them and i think you should be ok

then if they turn around and say no they'll b onto u like a hawk........spose u cld just then go to their place instead!

hi everybody just stumbled acrros this board so thought i would join???
im in the palmyra hotel from the 8th aug til 22nd with my girlfriend,mate and his gilfriend!!
is anybody over there then?? glad to see the hotel got some good reviews as ive had a few dodgy ones over the last 5 years :D

hey peeps...im stayin at the fiesta palmyra apartments at the moment...i was surprised at the quality of the place , i really thought it'd b a dive but it aint at all.......2mins walk form eden and es paradis and not as loud or busy as other hotels in the area....lovely!!

vincemeister said:
hey peeps...im stayin at the fiesta palmyra apartments at the moment...i was surprised at the quality of the place , i really thought it'd b a dive but it aint at all.......2mins walk form eden and es paradis and not as loud or busy as other hotels in the area....lovely!!

exellantos my friend im in the hotel whats it like only 11 days to go ;)

looks like there could be a few of us who use this board in there in august??? hope i get a sea view i like the idea of chilling watching the sea from my balconey after amessy night or day.

It's the closeness to Bar M that is wetting my appetite, last year we stayed in a hotel in San An Bay but it was miles away up a dirt track/road and we were fooked every night from walking up there to it. In fact it was that far by the time we got to the main road we'd forget it's name...it was called......no....it's gone......see....just thinking of that road has made me forget it! :lol: :eek:

yeah mate the location is very very handy no walking/crawling long distances :lol: christ im not going to be able to sleep tonight im on one now just thinking about it.

all of the above is true ... and if you get a ground floor apt birds can climb into your apt instead having to sneak past reception :D

pau1 said:
all of the above is true ... and if you get a ground floor apt birds can climb into your apt instead having to sneak past reception :D

I'll try mate but i dont know if my girlfriend will be to happy haha :lol: :lol:

Back