Fidget, Tech house bast bars

saidtomyself

Ibiza Virgin here, off to Ibiza for the 1st time on 29th Aug for 12 days, was wondering which bars/clubs/parties play fidget/tech house if any. Thanks in advance......11 days to go.:D

Reclaim the Dancefloor in Eden if you want Fidget I know Sinden is there next week plus I think Crookers are playing Cream at some point :D

Reclaim the Dancefloor in Eden if you want Fidget I know Sinden is there next week plus I think Crookers are playing Cream at some point :D

Got tickets for reclaim the dancefloor and will defo check out when Crookers are playing.

Not massively bothered about clubs but would really love some bar suggestions that play decent music, completely new to the whole Ibiza scene so a bit lost tbh.:eek:

Just checked and Crookers are playing on the 27th, dont fly out til 29th so gutted!!!!
Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.:)

Just checked and Crookers are playing on the 27th, dont fly out til 29th so gutted!!!!
Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.:)

Maybe in the westend there are bars but I'm not sure tbh as Fidget isn't really an Ibiza thing as far as I know.. you should defo try Cardiff though :D

I must be slipping in keeping up with all the sub-genre because I have no idea what fidget is!

Do you know what DJs are into that sound? If so, did you check the party calendar?
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

I overheard a conversation about this fidget house thang a few weeks back so i had to ask what the funk is fidget house. The bloke baffled with a serious of strange noises that resembled the kazzee on curry night in the Litten Tree, so I resubmitted the question to tell me a fidget house anthem! He replied 'Day and Night'!
Ok thanks was my response, I was right, sounds ****e!

I overheard a conversation about this fidget house thang a few weeks back so i had to ask what the funk is fidget house. The bloke baffled with a serious of strange noises that resembled the kazzee on curry night in the Litten Tree, so I resubmitted the question to tell me a fidget house anthem! He replied 'Day and Night'!
Ok thanks was my response, I was right, sounds ****e!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glOtweVwmdI

Here is some Fidget being played at Space Opening :)

Day and Night is poorest example of Fidget ever, it's like giving David Guetta tune as an example of good house music lol It was Crookers worst remix in my humble opinion and yes it was sh** but all their other tunes and remixes sound great and get people jumping... not so good played quietly though, I call it student music lol

Fidg**** house!
Not a fan myself, its like the next stage in evolution from "electro house" and Bassline turd.I'm pretty sure there's a night at Boho and es paradis with said music in.

Each to their own and all that. Fidget, electro bassline, dubstep I love it all, much more up lifting than a bunch of B.O soaked bongo players banging out awful trance music IMHO.

As for Day and night being a good example of fidget.......well NO.
Its like saying the Venga Boys are the sterotypical representation of clubbers in Ibiza..........maybe its true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found Electric Vendetta at Es Paradis on Sept 3rd featuring BART B MORE,
BASS WEAZAL and JACK BEATS, anyone ever been to an EV night?

Back