Ferry to Formentera

K

Kristian

Hi, i've just booked 2 weeks for the closing partys in September and this year we are planning on visiting Formentera, where is the best place to get the ferry from?

Is it worth getting there early in the day and spending the whole day there, or a quick visit?

cant wait! :D

From Ibiza town, go to the main forum page and do a search for "Formentera", this info has been posted up loads already.

Ive been there before and you should definitely stay for a full day. Nicest place ive ever been to.

agree abt nice place... i've even caught a little rain at once...nice sand and pure sea!
but u hv to get some take-away snack bcoz f very poor kitchen there

It's best to take quick boat from Ibiza Town altho there is slower boat from Formentera, almost outside Es Vive.

The ferry drops you right in the middle of the harbour and its a bit of a trek to get anywhere from there. Be warned!

redbird said:
The ferry drops you right in the middle of the harbour and its a bit of a trek to get anywhere from there. Be warned!

The ferry from Eivissa Town drops you in Les Sabines.

You should definitely make the efort to go. Last year we got the ferry from Ibiza Town which didn't take long at all. We had a lovely meal there and chilled on the beach all afternoon. The island is gorgeous - well worth a day's visit :D

:rolleyes: Formentera is where some of the old bounty adverts were filmed! lovely place and white sands, i ate there too and thought the selection of foods was fine. U can also take ur car if u have hired one or there are taxis and buses once u get there, alternatively u can hire bikes etc so dont worry about how ur going to get around!

you will love it!

Get there as early as u can drag urself out of bed, otherwise u will only regret it and spend the whole day moaning at ur mates, trying to blame one another when someone wants to get bak early to get ready for the evenings sesh!

How much is the ferry over fro ibiza town??? defo gonna check it out this year been meening to for a while now and never got round to it!

Back