Ferry Denia

Z

Hi, Im off to friends Villa near Denia(mainland).Has anyone ever used the ferry to cross to Ibiza? If YES.did you take your car? How much? How long?
Cheers

And me, tonnes of times !!!!

The ferries take between 2 hours (more like 2.5hours) for the super fast ferry, and 4.5 hours for the slow one. The latter being the cheapest option, but then its still expensive.

We reckon its only worth paying to take a car if your'e there longer than 4-5 days, but saying that, I beleive there is still a renta car shortage :confused:

depends what you want to do with your car. i fill mine full of things i can't buy at a reasonable price in ibiza and my holiday pays for itself that way.

depends what you want to do with your car. i fill mine full of things i can't buy at a reasonable price in ibiza and my holiday pays for itself that way.

Different for you coming this way ;)

If you dont mine me asking Ste, with what ?? Maybe next time i'm over with the motor I can bring you some contraband, ahem, I mean food or drink ;)

cheers lads, At that price i think i will stay in Denia. Or rob a pedlo

:lol: When are you over MR/Miss/Mrs Z :?: If you fancy a night out there are sometimes decent dj's playing here in my town (Javea, next to denia) :!:

They do have an offer of €53 if you fancy a night out (ie get the evening ferry and come back on the morning ferry) I used to do this back in the day i couldnt afford a hotel, the ferry back was very :eek:

we like to holiday where there's a handy ikea, so the new one in alicante will do nicely thank you. we went to malaga ikea when we stayed near orgiva, prices about 20% less than palma and more choice. we thought about hitting up murcia ikea on the way back to denia but someone crashed his car on the mway outside creating hours of tailbacks. we're booked for palma ikea again this february to pay for our annual sojourn in the tramuntana mountains.

We stay in Javea,I am in Javea all the time The club you are talking about is it Achill?

Different for you coming this way ;)

If you dont mine me asking Ste, with what ?? Maybe next time i'm over with the motor I can bring you some contraband, ahem, I mean food or drink ;)

:lol: When are you over MR/Miss/Mrs Z :?: If you fancy a night out there are sometimes decent dj's playing here in my town (Javea, next to denia) :!:

They do have an offer of €53 if you fancy a night out (ie get the evening ferry and come back on the morning ferry) I used to do this back in the day i couldnt afford a hotel, the ferry back was very :eek:

Back