Ferry Corsten, best trance producer ever?

Trevor from Slough

Just been looking at his discography, he's responsible for some of the best trance to have been released, ever.

Some of his work:

Radio Crash
System F - Out of the Blue
Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Him & Vincent de Moor)
Gouryella (Him & Tiesto)

Remixes of

Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia
Push - Universal Nation

chavs.jpg

as boring as Slough? would've thought you needed a sense of humour to live there :!:

but to address your original post - I don't really have much time for ferry corsten. He was one of that bunch of chancers who came along in 98/99 and started producing watered-down commerical trance for the masses when until that point it had been an ace totally undergound sound music on platipus, transient etc - that's why I cannot stand the kunt and why consequently I cannot take your post seriously.

Don't worry, Trev. I'm with you on this one. Fantastic producer, responsible for so many tunes that trance just wouldn't be the same without.

And Twice In A Blue Moon was cracker of an album. 2nd only to Orkidea's Metaverse trance-wise last year I thought.

Not sure about best ever, but he's not far off.

there is NO way in the world ferry corsten is the best trance producer in the world ffs! :rolleyes:
like olly said, he came round & started "fluffying" up trance to make it what it is 2day....
hideous.....

OLIVER LIEB & UNION JACK ARE THE BEST TRANCE PRODUCERS IN THE WORLD!!:twisted:

(that is if you dont include psy ;))

Back