Ferries to Formentera

Sfïn

Is there a ferry to Formentera that leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening and on which i can take a scooter with me? Because this year, I really would like to visit Formentera, but only for one day, because my hotel on Ibiza is allready booked and with the scooter, because that one is also allready reserved to be hired the whole time I'm there.

Thanks in advance

Possibly the big ferry that leaves from Ibiza Town - I think there may be a link to the ferry operators sites on the main Spotlight site so worth checking there. Don't think the ferries that go from anywhere else hold cars/scooters etc.

Possibly the big ferry that leaves from Ibiza Town - I think there may be a link to the ferry operators sites on the main Spotlight site so worth checking there. Don't think the ferries that go from anywhere else hold cars/scooters etc.

I believe that the only ferry that takes a vehicle is the big 3 hour ferry and the space has to be booked in advance. Hire a moped when your over there. There are a number of hire shop by the quayside

balearia ferries will carry your scooter for 14 euros (plus your fare) and it takes 30 minutes to get there

thanks! and is there oen who leaves in the morning and another one who comes back in the evening the same day?

Yeah, they run about every hour - can't remember what time the last one comes back from Formentera - I think I got one about 8.30/9pm last year. Check out their website www.balearia.com

Are there any cheap passenger boats tjhat go from the harbour side? i have looked at all the links on Spotlight but was sure i saw a few small, cheap boats just by the harbour last year.

There are much cheaper boats that leave from Figueretas and Playa D'en Bossa. I think it was about 14 euros from there which is a fraction of the cost of going on the big ferries from Ibiza Town. However, you're limited as to what boats you can get (eg leave at 10.30 and come back at 5.30 only) and if you suffer from sea-sickness then these boats are probably not your best bet as they are a lot smaller.

Back