female going early july-flying solo lookn for mates!

Alex_M

anyone heading over early July onwards?

im a 23 yr old australian female looking for people to meet up with and accomodation if anyone can help out.

pretty much flying solo and am an ibiza virgin!

Im not sure yet...im going from the 29th June and meeting friends over there who are staying around Playa d'en bossa.

im then going to europe for a bit and then coming back on approx 14th July where i again have no idea where to stay but my mate suggested going to the west end because everyone speaks english.

so short answer....i dont know =P

Hi Alex, Im going 2nd to 8th July and will having a totally chilled out time . Are you into big time clubbing or live music , beach life and great atmpsphere? Im the latter.

Mostly everyone can speak english every where, it depends if you want nice scenery and bohemian (eivissa) or predominantly raucous (San An) although theres a bit of both in each.

yeh im there to party i suppose, but then also spend time laying around in the sun at the beach and just relaxing =]

and just make as many new friends as possible, so excited!!

i want to drink a cocktail out of a hollowed out pineapple lol

Hotel Garbi @ Playa den Bossa Jul 19-22 2009

yeh im there to party i suppose, but then also spend time laying around in the sun at the beach and just relaxing =]

and just make as many new friends as possible, so excited!!

i want to drink a cocktail out of a hollowed out pineapple lol

Hey Alex,

Im coming in solo from the U.S. on the 19th of July to party my ass off. Are you going to be around?

yeh lets def meet up and party together foreverq79.

where r u staying? how long u planning on staying for?

Alex

I'll be spending 3 nights @ Hotel Garbi in Playa den Bossa. Im going solo this time and I could def use some company. Ibiza will be my pre-party before I head out to Greek Island Hopping right afterwards for 2 weeks with Contiki. Hit me up sometime and let me know where your going to be. Talk to you soon!

Q

www.myspace.com/forevah

my buddy and i will be there from July 13th thru the 17th. It will be our first time in Ibiza and we are either staying at the Ibiza rocks or Jet hotels. You are more than welcome to crash at our place for sure.

hey Alex,
Im from Australia too:). From melbourne! Where are you form?
I will be there from the 10th of july, staying in Playa den Bossa.
We should catch up, we can all meet up and party. Meeting with a few from here too.
Cant wait, will be fun:)

Hey go4sergio, you got you tickets yet for tiesto?? for the 13th?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Alex,
Im from Australia too:). From melbourne! Where are you form?
I will be there from the 10th of july, staying in Playa den Bossa.
We should catch up, we can all meet up and party. Meeting with a few from here too.
Cant wait, will be fun:)

Hey go4sergio, you got you tickets yet for tiesto?? for the 13th?

No we havent gotten our tickets yet. You think we should buy soon? You think it will sell out?

No we havent gotten our tickets yet. You think we should buy soon? You think it will sell out?

Hey, not sure, but that was the reason why we got our tickets, just in case, I don't want to miss Tiesto in Ibiza.
Hopefully will see you there:)

July 16-30

Hey I will be in Ibiza July 16-30th. Found a room yet? I will be stayin at the Garbi.....Always room for one more.....

Back