female - flying solo!

sophiabg

Hey! im thinking of booking a solo trip to ibiza this summer. Looking to fly out there and meet some sound people along the way! im 23 years old, love to party, meet new people and go on outrageous adventures. I know ibiza is a great place to travel solo and meet people if you are a male, but is there any other females who would recommend doing this aswell? Im so keen to book my ticket! just looking for validation that this isn't a sketchy thing to do i suppose!

if theres any girls/guys who would want to meet up in ibiza (or even before to pre-game!) hit me up!

peace & love <3

Hey! im thinking of booking a solo trip to ibiza this summer. Looking to fly out there and meet some sound people along the way! im 23 years old, love to party, meet new people and go on outrageous adventures. I know ibiza is a great place to travel solo and meet people if you are a male, but is there any other females who would recommend doing this aswell? Im so keen to book my ticket! just looking for validation that this isn't a sketchy thing to do i suppose!

if theres any girls/guys who would want to meet up in ibiza (or even before to pre-game!) hit me up!

peace & love <3
Just do it. Don’t think about it. Doooooo it. Do it now!

I went to Ibiza alone out of season for a chill 2 years ago and loved it. Choice of hotel would be key tho, if you want to meet people a hostel might be a good idea. I've not actually stayed in one but have heard Ibiza's hostels are a lot better standard than most countries and are more like hotels in standard. You can get private rooms to have the best of both worlds of a busy communal area but some private space. But if you want your own space and to chill getting a good balcony with sea view is a good move and worth the extra cost.

Only bit I found awkward was eating in the hotel as people kept sitting down at my table when I went to the buffet despite my best efforts to put a jumper on the chair and move the cutlery about to make it look occupied. I dont like eating in restaurants alone but thats just be being a bit neurotic!

I went to Ibiza alone out of season for a chill 2 years ago and loved it. Choice of hotel would be key tho, if you want to meet people a hostel might be a good idea. I've not actually stayed in one but have heard Ibiza's hostels are a lot better standard than most countries and are more like hotels in standard. You can get private rooms to have the best of both worlds of a busy communal area but some private space. But if you want your own space and to chill getting a good balcony with sea view is a good move and worth the extra cost.

Only bit I found awkward was eating in the hotel as people kept sitting down at my table when I went to the buffet despite my best efforts to put a jumper on the chair and move the cutlery about to make it look occupied. I dont like eating in restaurants alone but thats just be being a bit neurotic!
how long did you go for? i work so im only going for a holiday. thanks for the tip! I will look into some hostels. any in particular that you would reccomend?

how long did you go for? i work so im only going for a holiday. thanks for the tip! I will look into some hostels. any in particular that you would reccomend?
It depends on where you want to stay. I recommend something for playa den bossa. What date are you planning to go?

peace & love <3
Hey Sophia. I'm flying solo for a short trip: 12-16th July... Let me know if your dates may overlap? Ben x

Back