Female Fashion this Summer

Well il join in for some female solidarity!

But can't really join a fashion thread! I havnt a clue what's in fashion! I just buy or make what I like, I'm a bit of a hippy chic! and favour bare feet, wellies or flat shoes, can't dance in heels so they are out! And to be honest I can't stand shopping! Haha and mostly live in yoga clothes!

Sorry to not be able to join in on the girly crack :)

But can't really join a fashion thread! I havnt a clue what's in fashion! I just buy or make what I like, I'm a bit of a hippy chic! and favour bare feet, wellies or flat shoes, can't dance in heels so they are out! And to be honest I can't stand shopping! Haha and mostly live in yoga clothes!

This girl looks properly happy and not a hint of spray tan :D x

6614962895_8da8155ca6.jpg

This is better than any input so far, bl**dy males on here :spank: :lol:

Each to their own when it comes to fashion, its what ever you are comfortable in and what you think looks good 8)

She looks luverly, fake tan/ tango effect = yuk imho. The natural skin tone of Spanish / Italian girls is rather appealing though:D

When fake tan isnt done properly, it can look god awful i will admit to that, and it puts shame on us beauty therapists who know the best and 'right' ways to apply it for the best results 8)

I know this will get raided by the guys anyway :lol: but i know us girls got right into a thread last year about what clothes, jewlerry, shoes, products etc are ideal and good for holiday so thought i would leave this one open for ideas etc....

Girls, whats your newest 2012 fashion item and have you got any new products you will swear by perfect for holidays 8)

Netted tops seem to be the big in item atm and i wore one to death in ibiza last year but it was ace...

Went to Bora Bora on a Sunday in denim shorts and an aqua bikini and when we headed to Space i just bunged on this brown netted top over the top and it funked up my outfit in a big way and was cool and comfortable, but i wont lie, i did get quite hot and did take it off and was trapsing around in my bikini top :lol: was waiting to get told off, but didnt :D
My bargainous Miss Sixty maxi - should have been £100 on Asos, but I found it on Ebay for a tenner! I'm 5' 9", I can wear gladiators or flip flops instead of heels so I'm not massively towering over people! :)

My bargainous Miss Sixty maxi - should have been £100 on Asos, but I found it on Ebay for a tenner! I'm 5' 9", I can wear gladiators or flip flops instead of heels so I'm not massively towering over people! :)

Blimey, what a deal :D gotta love a good bargain!

I do love a maxi dress, got a few for cancun actually, so multi purpose, dress them up, dress them 'down' 8)

Back