Female Fashion this Summer

xxVic-zeexx

I know this will get raided by the guys anyway :lol: but i know us girls got right into a thread last year about what clothes, jewlerry, shoes, products etc are ideal and good for holiday so thought i would leave this one open for ideas etc....

Girls, whats your newest 2012 fashion item and have you got any new products you will swear by perfect for holidays 8)

Netted tops seem to be the big in item atm and i wore one to death in ibiza last year but it was ace...

Went to Bora Bora on a Sunday in denim shorts and an aqua bikini and when we headed to Space i just bunged on this brown netted top over the top and it funked up my outfit in a big way and was cool and comfortable, but i wont lie, i did get quite hot and did take it off and was trapsing around in my bikini top :lol: was waiting to get told off, but didnt :D

I know this will get raided by the guys anyway :lol: but i know us girls got right into a thread last year about what clothes, jewlerry, shoes, products etc are ideal and good for holiday so thought i would leave this one open for ideas etc....

Girls, whats your newest 2012 fashion item and have you got any new products you will swear by perfect for holidays 8)

Netted tops seem to be the big in item atm and i wore one to death in ibiza last year but it was ace...

Went to Bora Bora on a Sunday in denim shorts and an aqua bikini and when we headed to Space i just bunged on this brown netted top over the top and it funked up my outfit in a big way and was cool and comfortable, but i wont lie, i did get quite hot and did take it off and was trapsing around in my bikini top :lol: was waiting to get told off, but didnt :D

That's strange you must've read my mind.I was pondering if whether to wear an aqua bikini and denim shorts to bora bora myself- choices choices eh?

Can't wait to buy myself my Ibiza wardrobe!! trying to hold till may to buy anything though ha!

Loads of scarf print tops, dresses about at the minute. I just bought an amazing one thats strappless, scarf print on top, black on the bottom. That might come with me.

Favourite Ibiza item last year: white converse hi-tops, after breaking 3 toes in clubs, i refused to go anywhere without them, well except space closing, and then I got another broken toe :(

If my clothes dont go with converse theyre not being worn!

Has anyone noticed the bizarre dress sense that the reps all develop wearing identical clothes, hair cuts etc... :)

JV you put that sooo harshly.

Shes just having a little break from the net 8)

I'm just saying it like it was/how she told it. Probably like most people on here, I had my concerns - well, as much as you can about people on the net that you don't know in real life.

I'm just saying it like it was/how she told it. Probably like most people on here, I had my concerns - well, as much as you can about people on the net that you don't know in real life.

Yeah, know what you mean...you kind of had a weird internet closeness to people, its very odd, but i think also as she was my kinda age i felt her pain aswell :(

Back