Felix da Housecat to release a new mix album

Robo

Felix da Housecat is set to release his second Bugged Out! album on React on September 8th of this year. He mixed his first Bugged Out! album in 2000, the same year when he also played the Bugged Out! arena at the Creamfields festival which was also on his birthday. In the meantime, lots of things have happned for him, as he was nominated for a Grammy this year, and was also named the Best Dance DJ by URB magazine. He also released his 'Kittenz and Thee Glitz' album that was praised by the press the world over.

Felix has mixed several genres on this new compilation, and will collate influential tracks and home listening favourites. From Yello, Giorgio Moroder, Frankie Knuckles and Yoko Ono to Legowelt, Ladytron and Depeche Mode. Besides compiling and mixing this double CD, he's also been in the studio to work on some new tracks for P.Diddy, besides embarking on the first steps that should result in a new album due out in 2004. The album will also feature the much-touted talents of girl group Glamarama.

YIPPEE!!!

That's great news, Robo!

I have listened to the first Bugged Out album, Kittenz and thee Glitz and Excursions so much that they have become worn out.

he is class seen him at shine's 7th birthday last november class

Mix Album - great

But I more look forward to his new proper album. Kittennz n the glitz was the most original, funky dunky cd of the last 5 years.

rustywoo said:
Mix Album - great

But I more look forward to his new proper album. Kittennz n the glitz was the most original, funky dunky cd of the last 5 years.

Totally agree with you that one mate.

Back