Favourite way of listening to music?

eclipse15

Ok, so obviously the answer is live, in a club/at a gig. But, aside from that, what is your favourite scenario for listening to some tunes?

Headphones/speakers? Standing/sitting/lying down? At home/walking/driving? Abroad/in your country?

Tell me, tell me all the details!

Last edited:
For me, there’s two main ones:

Airpods in, rainy, blustery day, walking along a seafront where the waves are mega and the sea looks scary. Or....

Rental car, the Spanish or Italian coast, sunroof open, car stereo volume up, sun shining and sunglasses on

On my hi-fi system,with a glass of Bourgogne.
Harman Cardon amplifier, Triangle speakers. ? ? ?
Or in my car at 8am on, the Portinatx Road, when we're back from a wild night in Eivissa. ?

have a wireless Sub and soundbar on the TV in the living room and it sounds hellish. loud / clear / powerful and great for watching live streams / playing music and probably my go to if im wanting to give any set or stream the run through. decent for when we have people back to ours for a bit of an afters because the sound is positioned just right for everyone in the room to feel it

I have Pioneers upstairs with my DJRX2 controller although not my favourite way to listen to music as its In the smaller spare room and its not a decent enough size in there to have it cranked at a level you want to play / mix at ..blows your lugs over the neighbours fence

they play terrible shit upstairs all day long. It's not even that loud to justify remonstrating with them. it just permeates through the wafer thin ceiling. there's music you can zone out but then there's just the stuff you can't.

they play terrible shit upstairs all day long. It's not even that loud to justify remonstrating with them. it just permeates through the wafer thin ceiling. there's music you can zone out but then there's just the stuff you can't.
I've been there. Sorry, it def sucks.

Bose sound sport bluetooth headphones while out running. Mainly Pete Tong's radio show, Oakenfold essential mixes, Artbat and hav just got into Nick Warren's sound garden mixes.

Back