Favourite Terrace Sets

Barbie

Following on from Terrace discussion, what have been your bestest Terrace sets over the years??

Ones that spring to mind were MAW when it was Home@Space.
Erick both at Home and We Love Sundays, last years Opening was a classic, he finished with Wham Everything She Wants and being an 80s chick was one of those moments.
Danny T in 2000
Tom Novy this year
Tongy of all people in 1999, first time I heard Intro
And I still think Alfredo is the Daddy of the Carry On.

i've only been on the terrace twice so don't have much to choose from, 1st time was Lawler and second time was Sasha

Lawler wins hands down :D

Erick last year
Danny the year before

both opening parties. Managed to avoid Babs both times ;)

I'm going into a sulk because I missed MAW on the terrace. *Hmph*
You must have seen them loads of times now and I keep missing them.
(Oh no I've gone into hissy fit child mode)

For me it has to be Morillo at the Space Birthday 13/08/00.

What date was the Pete Tong one?? I'm wondering if I was there.

Robder said:
I'm going into a sulk because I missed MAW on the terrace. *Hmph*
You must have seen them loads of times now and I keep missing them.
(Oh no I've gone into hissy fit child mode)

For me it has to be Morillo at the Space Birthday 13/08/00.

What date was the Pete Tong one?? I'm wondering if I was there.

Lol@ Robder stomping his feet :p ;)

6 August with Coxy as well.

How the funk you remember dates/djs is beyond me :confused: I'd have to consult my ibiza diaries to even remember what dates i was on the island, let alone where i was/who was playing :eek:

N8 said:
How the funk you remember dates/djs is beyond me :confused: I'd have to consult my ibiza diaries to even remember what dates i was on the island, let alone where i was/who was playing :eek:

I can remember some dates really well but the majority of them just kind of merge into each other :p ;)

I can remember the Tongy one cos I've got Home@Space poster on our wall so that wasn't too difficult :p ;)

For me it was:
Sasha & Digweed - Sundays @ Space - 02/09/01
Oliver & Julian Amour - La Troya Asesina After Hour residents - 29/08/02
8)

For me it would have to be erick morillo last year 11/08/2002 i,ll never forgethim dropping in praise cats 'shine on me' it nearly took the roof off!!!! unforgetable stuff.

Best set of 2003 @ space terrace?

Best set @ Terrace this year... mh....
I was there at the opening party June 1st and than from June 28 until July 12. I was also 4 times on sunday afternoon at space terrace. I'll be back for We love closing and also Space closing at the end of Septmeber.

Until now I couldn't really hear "the best Terrace set" (of this year). I saw Lawler, Smokin Jo, Ulysse, Vulcano, Cassius, Tom Novy... but nobody really impressed me. The worst set I've heart by far and away is from Tom Novy, he was dropping U2 remixes and his set had no structure (sorry barbie:)).

I'm waiting for Fat Boy and Morillo at the closing parties. But watch out DJ Sneak, Groove Armada, Laurent Garnier on September 7th. I thing it's one of the best Line-up of this year @ Space.

Peace

Re: Best set of 2003 @ space terrace?

Markel said:
The worst set I've heart by far and away is from Tom Novy, he was dropping U2 remixes and his set had no structure (sorry barbie:)).

S'ok :p ;) I personally thought he was unbelievable, played so many random tunes that just kind of went together but hey I'm no DJ so what do I know :p All I know is that I enjoyed it :D

It was only my opinion.
I think the most important think it to have fun. So If you had a great time with Novy.. that's OK! :p

It was just my "technical" opinion about Tom Novy.

Peace!!

what a disappointment this post thread turned out to be.

i thought we would be discussing something really interesting like a teak table and chairs set from B&Q. instead it turned out to be another boring clubbin' post. still, i live in hope.

Back