Favourite Club Night?

S

spy009

For all u lucky peeps who have been over so far this summer (ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!) what would u say was your favourite night / club this year?

i had a brilliant time at lashed!
it was the opening,it was such a good atmosphere and it was banging!!

It has to be Cream @ Amnesia. Tiesto & Van Dyk... What else can I ask for?

1 has to be Cream, this year i think cream has excelled itself with the absence of a similar club (GK)

2 id say lashed but be warned it can get to hard (BK)

gotta be Judgement Sundays at Eden, but not for Judge......to see the man Eddie!!

usualy im a fan of eddie, i get to see him a bit at goodgreef but when i saw him at JS it was a piss poor version of eddie on show :(

He played Dj elite - that f***ed camera and he scratched all over it and made it last about 15 mins. NOT GOOD. his scratching wasnt even good when i saw him. in his deffence though he did play last and he looked wreaked. i hope he was after his performance

We Love Sundays is still the Daddy imo :D

But underwater and Soul Heaven were excellent newcomers to the block.

Ministry and DC10 were as good as ever.

I really enjoyed Pure Pacha but I think that depends on the line-up you've got, I've heard good and bad bout that night,

Barbie said:
We Love Sundays is still the Daddy imo :D

But underwater and Soul Heaven were excellent newcomers to the block.

Ministry and DC10 were as good as ever.

I really enjoyed Pure Pacha but I think that depends on the line-up you've got, I've heard good and bad bout that night,

pura pacha was one night i wanted to go to but never made it hope i didnt miss anything to good!!!

For me it has to be Space on Sunday night followed by Circo Loco at DC10 in the morning... heaven on earth!

Back