Favourite Bars, not clubs

IBIZALISA said:
I am constantly in Bar M, like the ickle DJ in there, he's great, and last year I was always the first one to shake my thang in there (am I sad?), but am expanding myself this year and gonna find some new stuff! :D

Leese, is that the lil fella I saw in Selfridges the other day.....he has to stand on a box to reach the decks???

i watched a programme about a month ago about him, it seems his mum and step dad are trying to make money out of him...

The programme was called "the youngest DJ". It's been on a few times now and his parents have upped sticks, left everything in Manchester I think and moved out there in the hope of making mega-cash off this kid, DJ Kingy isn't it?
They seemed nice enough people but no matter which way you paint it, there's not many people who wouldn't call it exploitation of the worst kind.
The kid's pretty good though, and I bet he's loving it at the end of the day.

bestest bar!

has to be soul city, has a clubby vibe but too little to be a proper club! Its brilliant, had the best week ever in ibiza last october, goin back end of aug, this place made the hol what it was XXXXXXXXXXX

DrewUK said:
Dome - only with the girlfriend though :confused:
Great, great bar but can be a little intimidating if you're homophobic.

dôme:

La-Troya-(s4w).jpg

Back