Favourate Tune

hook

What's everyone listening to? Let's have your favourate tune of the moment and we can find out what your into.
Mines been around a few months, first heard it in Ibiza in September but it's not out yet;

Thomas Bangalter vs. DJ Falcon - So much love to give.

Hi,

so many favs at the moment.

But it has to be IAN BROWN - FEAR (UNKLESOUNDS MIX) nice breakbeat tune.

As with Robo, so many favs at the moment but it seems like most of them are memories from Ibiza this year that I just cant let go of:

Thomas Bangalter vs. DJ Falcon - So much love to give (My Terrace @ Space tune of the year!!)

Bootleg: Layo and Bushwhcka - Love Story and Kings of Tomorrow -
Finally

Hi spunkymonkey,

I'm not to sure about that love story finally tune, i think its good but not that great, they've used to classic songs and attempted to make one big classic, but it hasn't sort of worked in my opinon. And it also makes me think that layo and bushwacka are greedy bastards for re releasing there tune again. But i'll still dance to it.

Hey Robo,
Have to agree with you that it doesnt exactly work that well but the reason I have it as a top tune for me is that both of those tunes have very significant meaning to me for different reasons. It just happens that they have put two of my all time favs into one so I get twice the enjoyment (and memories) at the same time!!!!
From my last few years in Ibiza, those two and Push - The Legacy are the three tunes that I have on my all time favourites from my trips to Ibiza.

hey there cowboys n cowgals,
has anyone heard Sander Klienenberg on his nubreed compilation? anyway not a tune in my top 10 i wouldnt think but one that always stands out i think. "the box" folowed up by "state of grace". Just came into my head there now and thats why i thought i might mention it.
absolutely love "so much love to give" as its one of those tunes that just makes you want to dance your socks off and smile like a cheshire cat but would have to agree that "love story" and "kings of tomorrow" are 2 amazing tunes on their own but together it all goes a bit dodgy!

I brought a couple of Ibiza virgins to the island this September just gone. We got off the plane around lunch time on Sunday and went straight to the closing of 'We Love Sundays'......we got settled in on the Terrace and just as we were getting going, what came on but "So much love to give"
Two new Ibiza maniacs were created instantly and they cant wait to get back next year!!!
And yes, Cheshire cat is very good description of what we were like.

ps. my favourite tune at the moment................i dont have a clue wot its called. i heard it for the first time in pacha for darren emersons subliminal night with xpress-2 and then again in privelege a few nights later. i know its on mr emersons new album but dinny know the name. trust me its good!
its really hard to describe but its like a man saying something really really really fast so you cant make him out and theres a loud trunpet in the breakdown of it. if ya get to listen to his new album u'll know which one i mean.

spottydog said:
ps. my favourite tune at the moment................i dont have a clue wot its called. i heard it for the first time in pacha for darren emersons subliminal night with xpress-2 and then again in privelege a few nights later. i know its on mr emersons new album but dinny know the name. trust me its good!
its really hard to describe but its like a man saying something really really really fast so you cant make him out and theres a loud trunpet in the breakdown of it. if ya get to listen to his new album u'll know which one i mean.

Love Story?

Next-song-id-like-to-do
ba
Next-song-id-like-to-do
by-the-way
Next-song-id-like-to-do
ba
Next-song-id-like-to-do
by-the-way

lol no its definately not love story. its alot darker, dirtier, funkier and more bangin than lovestory. no offence L and B.

I have about four new ones I really like this week.

Manhattan Exposure (12:26 mix)

Manhattan Northern (Miami Bug Mix)

Hybrid Gravastar

Twilight Twins Loys (Deeper Love Mix)

But my favoorite tune of all time is Spiritchaser In Your Hands (club mix)
It's piano heaven and a total tear jerker! I love that one soooooooooooo much! :D

that tune i was talking about last week. i know who does it. its by medicine8 and i think its number 7 on unerwater episode 1 with darren emerson and tim deluxe. cant remember the name of it though.

thats the one mate. good call. do you like it? i think its the complete ticket but ive now got it on cd and sorta was tearin the ass out of it over the weekend. gonna have to stop listening to it for a while.
hoaked out that timo mass connected album there at the weekend. hadnt listened to it in ages and had forgotten how good it was. love that first tune and the intro.

yeah the underwater album ain't bad, but it ain't great!!! i was expecting something slight better, but it has still got some good tunes.

Mutiny - Ya-self what a tune

Is that Mutiny the same 1 that DJ's in Pacha? Saw him at Sugarshack a few weeks ago and he was top quality.

Back