Fave female vocalists

Robder

I've managed to catch loads of really memorable diva PAs in my time such as:

Adeva
Kathy Brown :D :D :D (wicked!!)
Lisa Millett
Barbara Tucker
Jocelyn Brown
...and loooooads more but I'm still searching the four corners of the globe to try and get to a gig with my fave vocalist - India.
She really belts them out (backfired, to be in love, love and happiness, i can't get no sleep, runaway etc etc) and it would be unbelieveable to catch her live one day :eek: .
Any ideas how anyone or shall I write to Jim'll fix it? Actually forget that last bit, he's like some sort of sicko perv :confused: .

Definitely India :D

Have you never seen her, she pops up at Soul Heaven@Ministry now and again, last time I saw her was last Nov I think.

Also Jocelyn Brown.

And loving Terra Deva at the moment as well.

Lol@Jim'll fix it :lol: you don't want to sit on his knee then mate while he fixes it for you-oo-oo :p :lol: ;)

WHAT?? She comes to the Ministry? Sh*t the bed!!

I take it you were there for the Subliminal sessions 10 launch for Jocelyn and Morillo etc then?
How wicked was that? :eek:

Robder said:
WHAT?? She comes to the Ministry? Sh*t the bed!!

I take it you were there for the Subliminal sessions 10 launch for Jocelyn and Morillo etc then?
How wicked was that? :eek:

Yay there were happy days when Subliminal used to have residency there :D

Shawnee Taylor (think thats how you spell it) who sings the vocals to Austins Groove is good...she was live at Creamfields last year in the Subliminal Arena and blew me away... :p

Also think Kathy Brown is mint! :D

Adeva
Jocelyn brown
can anyone remember eve gallagher? - love come down? i loved that tune

did anyone see adeva in privelege?

my mate was singing on stage with her.
Adeva was really cool, my mate had the time of her life.

Kim English - "Been so Long" and "Treat Me Right". Shes been very good lately.

My all time female Vocal tune has to be Nayobe - "I love the way You Love Me" - David Morales Mix.

Fav over the last year or so is Jennifer Renee Morrison - Don't Hide Your Love From Me. Its on Kerri Chandler - A Basement, A Red Light & A Feelin' Volume 2 (Mad House Records, Inc.) A very good compilation.

also the singer from Mandalay, she´s excellent!
And the one who sings in Fac 15 - Stay with me till dawn from hed kandi chill no 3!

Robder said:
Rach said:
Also think Kathy Brown is mint! :D

Have you seen her live? She's incredible! I was nearly sick.

Yea in Manumission last year (the little funky room at the back)....god her voice was so powerful I just stood there with my jaw dropped towards the ground! :eek: :D

I love seeing vocalists when you're out, especially when you're not expecting them!!! :D

Back