Fav beach?

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
D

Diehard_clubber [Si]

Where is everyone's fav beach?

I've only really been to Playa D'en Bossa. Really nice if u on a lilo in the sea, but the beach is way too crammed!

Now i know there must be much nicer ones somewhere with tunes playing, and beautiful surroundings, so whats ur fav? And no, i'm not interested in those dodgy ones either! :p

Cala D' Hort would be my favourite beach to chill - beautiful beach with a beautiful view... Quite simply, a top place :D

For the enjoyment factor, I suppose my favourite would have to be the one at Bora Bora - theres just nowhere in the world you can have that much fun going to the beach for the day 8) Great stuff...

Not been to Salinas yet tho :(

the one just to the side of coastline dont know what it is called

i did a sunset at jondal, just me my boyfriend a mat and a smoke
we starting climbing on the rocks to get the perfect private setting!
was the most magical day of my holiday! ;)

JONDAL, definate

but also love salinas for the people and beautiful sea!

yeh i'm sure it was that one! :oops: , its the little beach where you go ythrough the restaurant well place to eat, down some steps to the sand then on you left is loads of rocks you can hike down to find somewhere private?

listen so many beach, jondal conta, salines, i might get confused OK :evil:

klingclubber said:
yeh i'm sure it was that one! :oops: , its the little beach where you go ythrough the restaurant well place to eat, down some steps to the sand then on you left is loads of rocks you can hike down to find somewhere private?quote]

that sounds like soo many beaches in ibiza 8)

oh who the hell knows, it had sand and a sea and a FAB sunset.
sorry for not knowing my stuff as well as you oh knowledgable rob :rolleyes: ;)
we're not worthy!

i'm sorry have i missed something
wot exactly have u done for me?? eh eh cmon now tell me

i'm glad you know all your beaches in ibiza the names the restaurants EVERY bloody thing, all i can say is i get out more OK and your too young too know any better ;) 8) :D

klingclubber said:
i'm glad you know all your beaches in ibiza the names the restaurants EVERY bloody thing, all i can say is i get out more OK and your too young too know any better ;) 8) :D

you wanna watch that your starting to sound like babs :lol:

Back