Fashionistas - my arse!

t4.jpg

Man they Huuuuurrrrrrrgggghhhhhlyyyyyyyyy

It is a kind of Mona Lisa smile that both Beckham and Katy are wearing, where as Tom looks totally bemused and Posh appears pi$$ed off.

Maybe Becks was having a go on Kate in the broom cupboard and Victoria smells a rat......and Tom just smells something.

bad photo of katie holmes, but never really got the big thing with her anyways?? and now shes married to that weird little c**t 4 get it.

as for posh n becks......stylist or not, 2 of the worlds most sylish people!! imo!!

bad photo of katie holmes, but never really got the big thing with her anyways?? and now shes married to that weird little c**t 4 get it.

as for posh n becks......stylist or not, 2 of the worlds most sylish people!! imo!!

Becks I would agree but Posh... all she wears is designer clothing. Hardly original.. To me that doesn't mean stylish

and Mark looking very hot ;):lol:

ALRIGHT .....it isn't that funny

Mate.....I have just made a huge mistake..I have just realised that now you have copied the photo I can't delete it.

Ok ....How much?

bad photo of katie holmes, but never really got the big thing with her anyways??

I think she looks absolutely amazing there, far more so than usual. Although the shoes and dress don't go.

Btw, did you hear we're in Europe for next season, via the Fair Play League? :D

I think she looks absolutely amazing there, far more so than usual. Although the shoes and dress don't go.

Now I'm confused....I thought Katie was the one in the red dress, you know, the one without shoes, or feet, now that we mention it.

Btw, did you hear we're in Europe for next season, via the Fair Play League? :D

are we?

I thought Norway had leapfrogged us?? :lol:

great, all we need now is a manager!!!!

in sven we trust!!! ;)

Back