Fare dodgers in Scotland - Beware!

Easy to say that when your not the one up in court facing a criminal charge that is going to stick and ruin a mans life.

Well if that does happen it's another blight on our stupid British legal system.

I still don't think stepping in to help a situation should be avoided because you're frightened of the implications.

To be fair, the person we see acting aggressively first is the Conductor who was shouting, then the boy started shouting and swearing, followed by the boy being assaulted.

Interesting explanation from the guy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-16177725 (cant see the recording of the guy who filmed it as not in the UK but can hear the boy).

CANCEL MY DEFENCE! HERE ARE SOME OF HIS FACEBOOK RANTINGS https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....200795650008374.51190.199844053436867&type=1 DIDNT SEEM TOO UPSET ON SUNDAY BRAGGIN TO HIS MATES NOW GETTING THE GUY DONE FOR ASSAULT

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, the person we see acting aggressively first is the Conductor who was shouting, then the boy started shouting and swearing, followed by the boy being assaulted.

Interesting explanation from the guy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-16177725 (cant see the recording of the guy who filmed it as not in the UK but can hear the boy).

I disagree how is someone doing their job being aggressive? He was a fare dodger and was being asked to pay like a normal person. The society today makes excuses for bad behavior and allow people not to take responsibility for their actions. If he had paid his fare then there would not have been a problem. The lad got the ball rolling, the conductor was doing his job.

Well if that does happen it's another blight on our stupid British legal system.

I still don't think stepping in to help a situation should be avoided because you're frightened of the implications.

It will happen unfortunately unless the little **** drops his claim. If everybody started taking the law into their own hands then there would be mayhem. The law is there to protect us.

Once I was sat on a bus and intervened when a Bus driver was getting threatened by some charvers.

I got up and confronted the lads and the bus driver asked one of the passengers to call the police. I was waiting at the front of the bus and realised that the Bus Driver was calling the police about me. :rolleyes:

So I had to hot foot it away! Wasn't even my bloody stop! :lol:

Once I was sat on a bus and intervened when a Bus driver was getting threatened by some charvers.

I got up and confronted the lads and the bus driver asked one of the passengers to call the police. I was waiting at the front of the bus and realised that the Bus Driver was calling the police about me. :rolleyes:

So I had to hot foot it away! Wasn't even my bloody stop! :lol:

Be honest, were you wearing a hoody? :lol:

It will happen unfortunately unless the little **** drops his claim. If everybody started taking the law into their own hands then there would be mayhem. The law is there to protect us.[/QUOTE]

It is, but it doesn't.

This youtube clip will probably do more to deter dickheads than a hundred british transport police.

Ticket or no ticket he was a horrible, disrespectful, edgy little bastard to that old fella.

He deserved a slap.

Sorry if that sounds un PC, but he did.

Not condoning actions of "Big Man", but if he gets prosecuted, then so should the horrible little scrote who caused the incident. Swearing as he was doing is a public order offence punishable by imprisonment.

We have all dodged fares as kids, surely? Yet if I had been filmed speaking to an elder in such a way, my dad would have bought big man a beer and given me a good clipping:lol:

Not condoning actions of "Big Man", but if he gets prosecuted, then so should the horrible little scrote who caused the incident. Swearing as he was doing is a public order offence punishable by imprisonment.

We have all dodged fares as kids, surely? Yet if I had been filmed speaking to an elder in such a way, my dad would have bought big man a beer and given me a good clipping:lol:

I agree with the above.

It will happen unfortunately unless the little **** drops his claim. If everybody started taking the law into their own hands then there would be mayhem. The law is there to protect us.

It is, but it doesn't.

This youtube clip will probably do more to deter dickheads than a hundred british transport police.

Ticket or no ticket he was a horrible, disrespectful, edgy little bastard to that old fella.

He deserved a slap.

Sorry if that sounds un PC, but he did.

Agree 100%

Back