FAO:Stu Hirst

It was really cool mate, although they didn't open that arena until about 12:40, so I played for a while to nobody !
But when it started to fill up it was wicked !

I met a couple of guys from this board (sorry, can't remember your names !).

The flight back to London on the Monday morning was hilarious, you should have seen the state of some of the people getting on, many still with their wristbands on !

I've been on one of those easyjet 9am monday flights before.

wired zombies the lot of 'em :rolleyes:

whats up.

hi stu...you met me - i bowled over to you to say hi out the back just after your set.
nice one.
8)

Stu Hirst said:
It was really cool mate, although they didn't open that arena until about 12:40, so I played for a while to nobody !

That must have been very weird.

I think I saw you stu, did you have a grey t-shirt with t0sser on it or something?

Kept looping "take me with you" through a few things.

Liked your set a lot. Quite old, but I preferred the music from last year so it was quite refreshing. Especially Air Race :p not herd that for a while.

Congrats and all that, on winning. Felt quite bad that there was only a few watching. It was right between "bursts" for me, so could only sit by and appreciate the music and watching you work.

Did anyone remember that girl with the "Beara beara" bear? Saw her at the start and at the end and pretty much throughout the day.

I remember thinking she was quite a looker, reminded me of Liz Hurley, but with a squeaky northern accent!!!

S Express said:
whats up.

hi stu...you met me - i bowled over to you to say hi out the back just after your set.
nice one.
8)

Nice one mate, couldn't remember the user names !
I take it you had a good day?
I wimped out at 1am to go to bed !

x-amount said:
I think I saw you stu, did you have a grey t-shirt with t0sser on it or something?

Kept looping "take me with you" through a few things.

Liked your set a lot. Quite old, but I preferred the music from last year so it was quite refreshing. Especially Air Race :p not herd that for a while.

Congrats and all that, on winning. Felt quite bad that there was only a few watching. It was right between "bursts" for me, so could only sit by and appreciate the music and watching you work.

That was me.
It went from being very empty to a decent crowd within the space of about 5 mins, round about 1:30pm. I don't think people realised it was open / existed !
I just played a whole mix of stuff, nothing too underground, a few classics. Obvious, but then there's no point scaring people off at 2pm in the afternoon ! :lol:

Back