FAO Spurs fans ...

West London Shadow

topoftheleague.jpg

I fancy Spurs to get 4th, maybe even 3rd. Doing really well and playing like should of been playing 3 years ago. Get ready for every Spurs fan in the England to come crawling out the wood work.

I fancy Spurs to get 4th, maybe even 3rd. Doing really well and playing like should of been playing 3 years ago. Get ready for every Spurs fan in the England to come crawling out the wood work.

spurs fans dont crawl out of anywhere thank you very much. more a case of we keep our traps shut until we do actually get anywhere especially where the league is concerned!

Lies. I swear most started supporting United so they probably won't come back now but I reckon I know a few Hendon converts that might start going White Hart Lane again !!

Either that or all the chinless xxxxkers that went to Chelsea will come crawling back...

Chelsea...:lol::lol::lol: Do me a lemon I could only ever recall knowing one or two fans pre Stamford Bank days.

Now the hardcore John Bumpstead glory hunting massive are everywhere!

Back