FAO Drew UK

monkehUK

Just downloaded Steve Lawlers set from the Space Closing party this summer, ave that! ;)

lol... grab a copy from me if u like dude!? :p

Re: One in the eye for Drew UK

monkehUK said:
Just downloaded Steve Lawlers set from the Space Closing party this summer, ave that! ;)

lol... grab a copy from me if u like dude!? :p

Great, what's ya username?

I'll not be online until later this afternoon :rolleyes:

Will you still be on?

You can then check out my stuff :idea:

aww bugga!!! :evil:
Yeah sorry, its list only guys, I'm at work at the moment but I'll be home for the next 4 days, so anyone who wants it drop me a message on soulseek and we'll make sure everyone gets a copy!! It is the season of good will after all.. ;)

ps. The mix is absolutely slamming, im only on the first hour but 3 of the tunes have already blown me away, that must have been one wicked day at space!! :cry: :D

Drew, i just realised i added u as unisol instead of Unisol, I'll sort it first thing tomorrow, I'll be home about 10am'ish! ;)

monkehUK said:
aww bugga!!! :evil:
Yeah sorry, its list only guys, I'm at work at the moment but I'll be home for the next 4 days, so anyone who wants it drop me a message on soulseek and we'll make sure everyone gets a copy!! It is the season of good will after all.. ;)

ps. The mix is absolutely slamming, im only on the first hour but 3 of the tunes have already blown me away, that must have been one wicked day at space!! :cry: :D

Message sent (on SS)

;)

vdubjb said:
I should have part 1 by the time you lot awaken. seems to be 3 parts though...

Your not d/l it from Monk then?

Cos i was unable to access his files last night.

Try again tonight :rolleyes:

P.S. I'm in no hurry cos i'm thoroughly enjoying the DJ Falcon live set :p

part 1 is available from me. you all are on the list so you can skip any queues. I should have part 2, but I dont think it will appear until I log off and on again.

Back