FAO : Barbie

comin' at ya

Hello !!!

Just a quick question - what did you pay for Es Vive ?? Looking at booking it for first week of Sept. Did you do it over the phone or online ?? And what airline did you go for in the end ??

Sorry about all the questions but it sounded like you are doing exactly what I am planning for my girlfriends birthday

Thanks

its around 120 Euro for one nite, i checked yesterday and got a reply from the hotel directly via mail....just interfeering

comin' at ya said:
Hello !!!

Just a quick question - what did you pay for Es Vive ?? Looking at booking it for first week of Sept. Did you do it over the phone or online ?? And what airline did you go for in the end ??

Sorry about all the questions but it sounded like you are doing exactly what I am planning for my girlfriends birthday

Thanks

Hello :D

Just checked my confirmation, 1530 euros for 11 days (that's with seaview).

Booked online.

Our flights this time are with Brittania, booked them so long ago but I think they were about £120.

comin' at ya said:
Thanks for that !!!

Dont know what to do know as I'm paying for both of us !!! :eek:

hmm i'd look around a bit more for something cheaper €1530 if a llot of money if your paying it all!!!

comin' at ya said:
You may well be right - but it is her 21st b'day present !!

ahhhhhhhh you sweety you!!!

i'm sure anything you book she'll love and appreciate, you don't need to clean ya self out on accommodation!
save ya money and treat her to stuff out there!

wow what a boyfriend ;) :D

damn!!!! :evil:
Whats with all the sweet boyfriends out there!???????
I wish mine had some money!!!!!! Im going for my freakin 18th n I probably wont even get a drink bout! Never mind a hol!!!! :( :x

Oh well lets just hope he gets a good job when he graduates!!! Fingers crossed eh!

comin' at ya said:
I took her to St.Lucia last year so she better had appreciate it !!!!

:D

holy sh*t, erm if things dont' work out with her and my bloke ends up dumping me, i reckon me and u could have a beautiful relationship ;)

Well I earn a lot more than her so I dont mind - it should be like that - if it was ever the other way round then the girl should do it. Whats the point in going out otherwise !!!

And I will let you know if I become single !!!! lol

:D :D :D

comin' at ya said:
Well I earn a lot more than her so I dont mind - it should be like that - if it was ever the other way round then the girl should do it. Whats the point in going out otherwise !!!

And I will let you know if I become single !!!! lol

:D :D :D

you have the right idea my friend!! you sound like a TOP bloke and boyfriend to have

have to say my bloke is quite the same, he treats me on hols too and i lurve him for it!!

but yeh lets just keep our options open with eachother eh ;)

klingclubber said:
you have the right idea my friend!! you sound like a TOP bloke and boyfriend to have

have to say my bloke is quite the same, he treats me on hols too and i lurve him for it!!

TRACY THREAD ABUSING AGAIN :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

TRACY THREAD ABUSING AGAIN :eek: :p ;)

soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

It's Mrs Rustwoo's 30th and Im paying for 5 people to stay at EsVive. They better fluckin appreicate it :eek:

rustywoo said:
So you keep telling me Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, we are not all staying in the same room :oops:

phew! got a bit worried there 5 adults in one room, bit too cosy!

WOW Mr Rusty, very generous and kind of you, im sure they'll appreciate it big time, infact i'm sure you'll be the hero of their summer!!

:D

Back