FAO any other Erick stalkers out there...........

Barbie

Erick has only confirmed one date at Space so far this summer - August 17th.

I know I am biased in my opinion :p but for anyone out there over this time you must go see Erick on the terrace @ Space :D With the exception of Danny T I have seen no-one tear up the terrace like Erick does :D

Dirty Sanchez said:
i'm going to see wee erick tomorrow night!! :D

Saw him last wk and it was very poor peformance so I'm not happy with my baby :p 70% of his set was stuff from last year (and there's really only so many times a girl can hear Insatiable, Do your thing and Le Mouche) and the 30% of new stuff was really dull, for saying there is so much new good music coming out at the moment I was very disappointed.

So disappointed in fact that I cancelled my hotel in Sheffield cos was meant to see him @ Bed on Saturday. He might have just had an off night, apparently he was bit better @ Sankeys on the Sunday but think I'm going to start a collection to buy Erick some new records :lol:

Still give him my love won't you tho :D

Can I have review from you on Monday as well pls, I have asked nice DrewUK to post one about his performance @ Bed so if I could have from Milk pls then I can see if my baby is still on track :p ;)

Dirty Sanchez said:
there's a couple of ways of taking that barbie!! ;) :p

Well just cos you have got a dirty mind, I am an innocent little girl from the northern countryside :p I meant the big blonde 'fro on my head! I met Erick one night but it was the night when my hair had done strange things over the course of the night and turned into this big blonde afro, I nearly knocked the poor bloke out with it :rolleyes: :p ;)

Hope he plays Space in September too. Maybe he will at the closing party.

I'll stick up a Morillo/Bed review too on Mon........

Barbie said:
Can I have review from you on Monday as well pls, I have asked nice DrewUK to post one about his performance @ Bed so if I could have from Milk pls then I can see if my baby is still on track :p ;)

I haven't forgot and thanks again ;)

I think Erick will play a good set at Bed tomorrow, he has always blown the roof off, however if he plays Insatiable or Disco Balls i may have to have a word.

Back