Fantasy Premier League 2010-11

Some new rules this year.
The free transfer carry-over and the extra wildcard should come in handy

[FONT=&quot]We've also made some improvements in order to make the world's most popular fantasy football game even better: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Saved transfers carry over multiple Gameweeks[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
If you don't use your free transfer then it will carry over to the next Gameweek. If you don't use the saved transfer in the next Gameweek then it will be carried over until you do.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. An extra wildcard for the January transfer window[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
January and February can be a testing time for Fantasy Premier League managers with the transfer window open and the potential of fixture changes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To help ease the pain of we're introducing a second wildcard which can only be used between Gameweeks 23 and 27. This extra wildcard will be available straight after the start of Gameweek 22 (4 Jan 19:30) up to the Gameweek 27 deadline (12 Feb 11:30). The current wildcard can still be played at anytime. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Lose 2 points for an own goal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
A player scoring an own goal will now lose 2 points. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Facebook and Twitter integration[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
After creating your league you'll have the option to post your league code to your Facebook wall and Twitter stream. Can you handle the extra competition? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Additionally, if you want to show off your team's performance, there's a link on your latest points page to post a team link to Facebook or Twitter. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Improved mobile site[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
We've made further enhancements to our mobile site at m.fantasy.premierleague.com so there's no excuse for missing out on that last minute team change or not checking your points at full-time on Saturday.[/FONT]

Damnit! I benched Drogba when he had his operation a month ago and forgot to restore him when he recovered. Of course, he goes out today and scores a friggin' hat trick :evil: :lol:

Edit: Woohoo! Nevermind. N'Zogbia didn't play so Drogba comes in as a sub 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad start...

# Team Manager GW TOT
1 Whopsquad Matt Dodimead 72 72
2 Soccerball Superstar Johnny M 68 68
3 NightOfTheBalaclavas matt thomas 62 62
4 BoroSoul Phil Enty 61 61
4 Aye Aye Aye!! Mark Craig 61 61
6 Goa-On My Son Anil Chawla 57 57
7 Team Dave David Bone 55 55
8 Inter Me Nan FC Craig McVicar 54 54
9 Balearica Villians Jason Simmons 53 53
10 The Cat Funts Adam Davis 52 52
10 Liams bellends. liam higginson 52 52
12 Back from the dead matt collins 51 51
12 umbrmellor f.c. Andrew Mellor 51 51
12 Mediocre FC Mark Sun 51 51
15 rsgavin Gavin Byford 50 50
16 Not Really Here! jason jacob 49 49
16 Beefa Boys Shane Roberts 49 49
18 Troopers Darryl Murphy 46 46
19 AFC CHAMBO jim chalmers 44 44
19 JacksonPollock's No5 gareth hughes 44 44
19 MonkeysNoseSpecials Keith Nolan 44 44
19 Athletico Midgets K Man 44 44
23 El Oasis Utd Mark Pollitt 43 43
23 scolag molags Daniel Turner 43 43
25 Team Whoopass Jam Man 42 42
26 Chinese DVD Gang Neil Bradley 39 39
27 Daves Park Rangers David Doughty 38 38
28 gooners Jay Harris 32 32
29 Voronin's Trannies Grego O'Halloran 30 30
30 Tiki-Taka FC Ferdi H 20 20

already feel slightly hampered by the fact i refuse to have chelsea or man utd players in my team.

already feel slightly hampered by the fact i refuse to have chelsea or man utd players in my team.

Mate, if you manage to finish top ten without any of said players I will run around the vara del ray stark bollock naked.

Though I'm sure it can be done !!

Mate, if you manage to finish top ten without any of said players I will run around the vara del ray stark bollock naked.

Though I'm sure it can be done !!

avoid relegation and be glad that i'm not wanting lampard or rooney or drogba to score every week is just fine for me!

i tried to pick 8 lfc players at first. you're only allowed 3 apparently.

anyway, what a start. red card and an own goal for 2 of my players.!! :lol:

i tried to pick 8 lfc players at first. you're only allowed 3 apparently.

yup same here, sold cole already. and rooney. used my wild card. i make diego look like a strategic planning genius.

:lol:

yup same here, sold cole already. and rooney. used my wild card. i make diego look like a strategic planning genius.

Wild card already ? I know we get two this season but its only 1 game in mate :lol:

I was tempted to swap Rooney for Drogba, but I cant bring myself to. I hate Rooney, but I really hate Drogba, plus he'll come good this weekend (isnt it bad when your rooting for your dream team players to score :spank: esp whaen they play for temas you hate :spank: )

I'm also sticking with Shrek for a few weeks.
Cole has gone though (for now) and been replaced with the fuzzy haired one from [spit]Everton[/spit] as they have Wolves at home in the next game.

Sticking with my Potters defence too. It'll either be all good, or a total disaster!

avoid relegation and be glad that i'm not wanting lampard or rooney or drogba to score every week is just fine for me!
Ya... that strategy's really going to do well for you :lol:

As for me... geez... 2nd place. I feel like Blackpool! :lol:

i couldn't stand it, really.

why would you want (even a bit) your rival team's best players to score or play well.

it's like anti-sport.

Back