Fantasy Premier League 2010-11

Morbyd

Let's rumble.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Spotlight Soccerball

Code to join this league: 292986-77208

May the best man win.
(Note that "man" is used in a gender-neutral sense in this instance. Women welcome. However, it excludes boys. I'm looking at you, Super Polack.)

6 teams so far.

I see Jam Man and Liam are back for more pain (much like the real team they support :lol:)

Then get yourself a decent computer :lol:

It's the same site as last year. Maybe try accessing it via the main Premier League website?

youve done something to it so I cant join!! my blistering world cup performance has got you running scared!!:twisted:

The username password isn't working? or is that my brain?

Is it 292986 for the username and 77208 for the password

Or is it spotlight soccerball for the username and 292986-77208 for the password?

I've tried both anyway and it says the combination is incorrect:confused:

Or is it spotlight soccerball for the username and 292986-77208 for the password?

i'm assuming your registered etc already?

that could be the main site log in thingy.

when you have a team you click on join leagues or similar & just copy and paste the whole thing in. dont think i was asked for a password to join da league.
i was not asked for the password - just put both numbers in as quoted, as the r

Ya, sounds like you're not registered yet. You've got to sign up (make up your own login and password), create a team, and then you can join a league. When you get to that stage, use the code above.

done.

although, all you had to do was tell me and i would have reactivated last years leagues without all this faffing about for those who did it previously! :lol:

done.

although, all you had to do was tell me and i would have reactivated last years leagues without all this faffing about for those who did it previously! :lol:
You were off DJing iat Es Vive. Didn't know how long you'd be there :lol:

Ya, sounds like you're not registered yet. You've got to sign up (make up your own login and password), create a team, and then you can join a league. When you get to that stage, use the code above.

Yep, got it sorted now. Beefa Boys are now in the league!!

Back