Fanny bags in clubs

DH800

Do clubs allow men to bring in small fanny bags?

Wondering particularly about Ushuaia, the ticket also says no sports shoes but I guess a nice sneaker should be ok? Thanks!

Wondering particularly about Ushuaia, the ticket also says no sports shoes but I guess a nice sneaker should be ok? Thanks!

It should be okay. Dunno why they have that sports shoes restriction when they allow my patented sandals

Do you mean a 'manbag'? Have seen these at ushuaia before when I went

Sports shoes means coming in with football boots with stoods on I presume. Have worn converse to ushuaia and had no problems

Ahh, the memories of a small fanny all but gone.

But to keep it in a bag just sounds ludicrous!

Baw bag, personal favourite term of endearment used by my Scottish brethren.

Very versatile too, ‘baws’ Or ‘baw heeded’ etc

On topic, I always wear trainers out in Ibiza. I didn’t realise they werent allowed in some places?

Can’t imagine spending 6 hours dancing in my oxford brogues ?!

Plenty of people running around in Airmax last night at Ants so I don't think you'll have any issues with trainers. Had a bag myself as did many others and they didn't even have a look inside just patted it down at the entrance.

Plenty of people running around in Airmax last night at Ants so I don't think you'll have any issues with trainers. Had a bag myself as did many others and they didn't even have a look inside just patted it down at the entrance.

I think the main thing they are looking out for is people smuggling booze in?

Price of drinks in that place, like many others, is ridiculous.

Apparently drugs are for mugs?

Not in Ibiza they aren't ??

I think the main thing they are looking out for is people smuggling booze in?

Price of drinks in that place, like many others, is ridiculous.

Apparently drugs are for mugs?

Not in Ibiza they aren't ??

My memory of Ushuaia long ago is that spirits weren't too awfully priced - maybe ~15euro and you got a massive measure. But that could all have changed.

I pretty much always have an alcoholic drink, even when I'm getting swedgered… though that can really **** you sideways if you're not careful, especially if you're a spirits person.

True that, I blacked out for a bit once in a situation like that. Literally have no recollection of what was happening for about 40 minutes ?‍♂️

My mates later assured me I was just the same stupid c*** that I normally am when I'm on the E train though ??

Back