Faithless Sound System Live - Saturday 28th November

crasherevents

Faithless Sound System - Live - Saturday 28th November

Saturday 28th November will mark the return of one of the biggest dance acts in the world to Gatecrasher Birmingham - FAITHLESS. Responsible for dance floor destroyers such as ‘INSOMNIA’GOD IS A DJ’ & ‘WE COME 1’ to name a few, Faithless will be performing a LIVE set exclusively for you. With a show that has sold out stadiums and having been the headliners for many of the world's biggest festivals, be sure to purchase tickets in advance as THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT.

Check out Faithless Live .... Need we say more?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1sxd3Z9lvc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1sxd3Z9lvc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Main Room
Faithless Sound System - Live
+ More acts TBA

Room 2: Mansion
The Saturday Night Project
A little bit of this, a little bit of that with
Joe Hunt, Tom Forbes & Tom Shorterz

Room 3: Orange Pop
Indie & Cool Pop with Tom Forbes

Room 4: Bed
Urban & RnB with Lee Smith

Advanced Tickets
£12.50 + BF Early Birds (Limited)
£15.00 + BF Standard

Available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets

Win 2 x VP Tickets to see Faithless Sound System Live at Gatecrasher Birmingham.

Simply Text ‘GC INSOMNIA’ to 61211 for your chance of winning. Texts cost 1 msg at your standard network charge only. Comp closes on Wednesday 25th November at Midnight. Any entries after this will still be charged but will not be entered into the prize draw.

Just curious... what is Faithless Sound System? (as opposed to just Faithless...)

I saw Gorillaz Sound System once and it was an abomination. Just a DJ playing remixes of Gorillaz tunes while some random assortment of people, who did not include Damon Albarn, sang and MCed over it.

Just curious... what is Faithless Sound System? (as opposed to just Faithless...)

I saw Gorillaz Sound System once and it was an abomination. Just a DJ playing remixes of Gorillaz tunes while some random assortment of people, who did not include Damon Albarn, sang and MCed over it.

That does sound horrid :lol:

I think its Sister Bliss and Maxi Jazz playing a DJ set, I may be wrong :confused: They ressied at pacha couple/few summers ago, I think :confused:

i'm also intrigued but the answer is obvious.

previously they were "Faithless All Stars", which would cost you best part of 20-25k, and consisted of maxi jazz and sister bliss DJing

maxi jazz costs a grand on his own, blissy a couple, but if you wanna brand it as Faithless anything, then you pay the big bucks.

:confused: :lol:

Are you suggesting it's both of them DJing? Says here it's a live performance, though.

I was thinking it's probably Sister Bliss on the decks (maybe with a keyboard or two) and Maxi Jazz, with supporting singers, performing live... So basically like Faithless but without the full band and the relevant expense of flying out 10 people and a bunch of instruments and equipment.

yes but we saw joris voorn 'Live'............he wasn't playing the trombone tho was he??

True... I think... I couldn't really tell what he was up to up there :lol:

Same was true with Etienne de Crecy and his "live" show on tour this summer but that was an awesome music and light show (lucky enough to see it both in Moscow and at Exit).

Back