FairFX Cash Card

A

andyallwood

I just thought I'd post this on here as a tip to all the Ibiza workers, to save them money, as you'll need every euro you can get.
This > https://www.fairfx.com/ref/noite is a FairFx Euro card, you top it up via bank transfer from your UK bank and it converts it into Euros at great rates, (currently at 1.1765) then when you withdraw cash in Ibiza it only charges you €1.50 per transaction, which is nothing compared to what the bank charges. Also, the usual charge of £9.95 for a new card doesn't apply with this link.
I've used one for the last 3 years and it has been a life saver, and much safer than carrying around cash, trust me, you don't want to do that, take this advice from someone who had €700 stolen from him.

Give me a shout if you need any more info and I'll probably see you on the white isle :)

Alright Andy. So am guessin you'd be using this to access any cash you'd saved up before goin rather than carryin a wad over?

Alright Andy. So am guessin you'd be using this to access any cash you'd saved up before goin rather than carryin a wad over?

Yeah mate, I've used it for the last three years, comes in handy and saves you worrying about the wad of cash you have in your apartment. Also, it's handy to use it as a sort of savings account for Ibiza, just put in whatever you can when you have the cash, that's what I've been doing since November :)

I'm trying to apply for this card now, just been onto my Natwest Bank and they are going to charge me a fee everytime I use it in Ibiza 3.5% of the amount I withdraw!

Do I need to buy euro's to apply for the card?

You'll have to add €60 to the card when first applying, they will just take this from your nominated bank account though.

ooooh now this could be handy for me!!

i take it there is no way of getting free withdrawals over in ibiza?

ooooh now this could be handy for me!!

i take it there is no way of getting free withdrawals over in ibiza?

Nope, not unless you get a Santander 123 Account and are able to pay in £500 per month and pay the account fee of £2 per month.

Back