Facebook

Ikoda

So over the course of time, I've added loads of people here from Facebook.
Sadly, it's got to the stage where I can't remember which usernames on here match up to real names on Facebook.

Anyone feel like sharing? :lol:

I've got some guy called Buckley on my facebook.

No idea who he is but he keeps posting romantic ballocks about him & his Mrs....

Ooh ok. Any excuse for a lambrini - just give me dates and venues.

Can you source the venue Hun and I can get on with knitting the wedding outfits from lentils and beans ?

Obviously the ceremony will take place in a smoke filled hut led by a Shamen of your choice then we can dance round a whicker man instead of cutting a cake?

homemade nettle wine will be served....

Getting wires crossed now - were you wanting a live appearance from Mister C and the Shamen - or were you wanting an indigenous Elder to wave burning sage in your face with a buzzards wing?

(shaman with an a)

Both equally do-able.

Getting wires crossed now - were you wanting a live appearance from Mister C and the Shamen - or were you wanting an indigenous Elder to wave burning sage in your face with a buzzards wing?

(shaman with an a)

Both equally do-able.

ooh now you have me thinking - I now quite fancy the thought of Mr C waving a burning buzzards wing in our faces - followed by a live performance? we may have to put to this conundrum to the vote.... :?:

Related is a fb group few of us on here set up couple years ago.
Ibiza solo travel

Me and other guy are admin and do it just for the ibiza love :p

It's really interesting as last year on flight back from ibiza was sat next to a woman, got chatting and turns out her friend cancelled and she wasn't going to go, but came across the fb group and made her decide to go and meet people out there. I was like small world, I'm admin of that group!

I find the group and spotlight cross pollinate each other, both are good for getting people to get the best out of ibiza .

Back