Face/Body paints & Poppers??

yep, a nice chap that has been victim of an ambiguous law :!:

funnily enough, you can buy it online everywhere and have it posted to spain...

:confused:

Well I signed that petition of support as trial is on 19th Feb :

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/were-you-aware-that-poppers-are-illegal-in-spain

The guy doesn't deserve to go to prison for this. He's helped countless workers and contributed a great deal. This was one mistake borne out of ignorance and legal ambiguity. He'll likely have a criminal record now and it'll change his life for many years whatever the sentence - even a suspended term is a major obstacle to many things he may want to do.

Sentencing is about proportionality and circumstances - and disproprotionate punishment is as wrong as crossing a legal line in my opinion. I've read the petition and can't condemn the man for this mistake. Thieves in UK are let off with £50 fines. A decent businessman who's given more than he's taken makes one mistake over an ambiguous law over sale of poppers :)roll: what was he thinking - but that's not the point !!) and now faces this.

I do feel very sorry for him and if you see things the same way then sign the petition and add your support for his mitigation plea.

Never been a viva regular in my seasons in Ibiza as I dont like the worker crowd who hangs out there but have met Nathan a few times and can't fault him for how he helps workers, and can only admire what he has grown for himself in Ibiza. I signed the petition and even forwarded round my office and made all the staff do too (pretty relaxed opinions on things like that so knew it they'd all give a helping hand). Hopefully he gets off, people have got off for worse in Ibiza!

Back