Face/Body paints & Poppers??

Woowar83

Hi all

Just a couple of quick questions I'm wondering about this year.

I've heard that there are a few places that have started to do face and body painting outside of Zoo at a much lower cost. Can anyone recommend anywhere on San An to get this done? Previous years ive done a DIY job or don't without.

Also does anyone know where on the island you can get poppers? I'd considered taking my own but read that although legal in this country they're illegal in Spain?

X

This is also going on in cafes and bars all over san an on zoo days! keep your eyes peeled

(although I think it's ridiculous)

kiss my fairy have a website too with there prices on also you can pre book in at a certain time as ive heard its busy on zoo days ive pre booked mine anyway!

Yes poppers are illegal in Spain, you can't buy them at the sex shops here..... Maybe someone will be selling them on the "quiet"???? Or knows where to get them??? ;)

I went to Kiss my fairy to get mine and it cost me about 30 euros if i remember correctly but it looked the nuts, a couple of my friends got theirs done at the bar where we were getting picked up and if im honest a 5 year old could of done a better job. Check out my prof pic on here, think you can maybe see a slight paint job on my friend and me.

Totally worth it tho, i loved it :D

I went to Kiss my fairy to get mine and it cost me about 30 euros if i remember correctly but it looked the nuts, a couple of my friends got theirs done at the bar where we were getting picked up and if im honest a 5 year old could of done a better job. Check out my prof pic on here, think you can maybe see a slight paint job on my friend and me.

Totally worth it tho, i loved it :D

yeah ive seen a few that the body paint is crap i had a good browse threw kiss my fairys zoo pics and there body paint looks fab for it prob the best place to go to i reckon

yep, a nice chap that has been victim of an ambiguous law :!:

funnily enough, you can buy it online everywhere and have it posted to spain...

:confused:

Back