FABRICLIVE 12 Bugz in the Attic.

Robo

Bugz in the Attic are a new generation collective based in London, fusing elements of the past and present with influences and ideas to create their individual sound. Pick any track from ‘FABRICLIVE. 12’ and hear what Bugz is about: power, invention, percussion, intention.

Dominic Stanton leads with fuzz bass, handclaps and a schizophrenic arrangement, 4-Hero’s Dego McFarlane joins Kaidi Tatham on the majestic ‘Got Me Puzzled’ and follows with a remix of kindred spirit Phil Asher. After Artwork’s wobble beat there’s Seiji teasing vocal gymnastics from Lyric L and Bugz’ sublime re-think of Vikter Duplaix.

Zed Bias gets heavy on ‘Time To Skyank’ and Orin Walters re-works Alison David’s heart-stealing ‘Dreams Come True’ and Trouble Man dubs things out. To close there’s The Neptunes smoothing Daft Punk’s edges and a monster hook from N’Dambi.

Umod - Tromboline
Dominic Stanton
Kaidi Tatham & Dego - Got Me Puzzled
2000 Black
Nutmeg - Bicycle Kick
Neroli
Focus - Having Your Fun [4 Hero Rework]
Versatile
Artwork - Red
Big Apple
Seiji ft Lyric L - Loose Lips
Bitasweet
Daluq - Oriental Express
Soulja
Vikter Duplaix - Looking For Love (Bugz in the Attic Remix)
Hollywood
Nu Design - Time To Skyank
Zed Bias
dkd - Future Rage
Bitasweet/2000 Black
Alison David - Dreams Come True (Afronaught Mix)
Fresh Air
Trouble Man - Strike Hard
Far Out Recordings
Daft Punk - Harder, Better Faster, Stronger (The Neptunes Remix)
Virgin
N’Dambi - Call Me (Re-Edit) LISTEN
Cheeky Recordings

An amazing mix of songs. To listen to clips of these songs go to www.fabriclondon.com

release date 6th october

i get these cd's on subscription. still waiting for this to come through the post....

fabric cd's are pretty much great. the fabriclive ones are hit and miss...

Back